Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning to my phone buzzing. I leaned over and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. Elliott was calling. Slowly and quietly, I got out of bed without waking Vic up. I went into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Hello?"

"Beau! I've been trying to reach you for over an hour!" Elliott said.

"Sorry, man. I was asleep. What's up?"

"I had just gotten off the phone with Mark. He had just gotten off the phone with the other bands' managers. He wants us to come down to Fearless in and hour."

"Okay! I'll meet you guys down there. Do the guys know?"

"Yeah. I called them earlier. I'll see you in an hour!"

"See ya!" I said before hanging up. I opened the door and poked my head out. Vic was still fast asleep. I grabbed some clothes and went back into the bathroom to take a shower. After I got out, I got dressed. I opened the door. Vic was awake now. He was laying on his back. When he saw me, a smile appeared on his face.

"Good morning," He mumbled in his tired voice.God, it sounded so sexy. "Where are you off to this morning?"

"Mark wants the guys and I to come down to Fearless soon. The managers of the other bands had gotten back to him. Maybe this tour will be happening,"

Vic sat up "That's awesome!"

"Yeah," I said leaning down and kissing him. "I'll see you in a little while."

"Okay!" Vic said.

------

I had just pulled into the Fearless Records parking lot. The guys were all standing in the parking lot. I pulled into one of the spaces and got out.

"What's up guys?" I said as I walked over to them. "Hey!" They all said smiling.

"Do you think this tour is gonna happen?" Eric asked as all of us headed inside. "I think it'll happen. Mark sounded pretty excited when I got off the phone with him earlier," Elliott said as we walked into Mark's office. He was sitting at his desk on his computer. He smiled when he saw all of us come inside.

"Hey guys! I'm excited that you all are here" Mark said as all of us sat down in the seats.

"So what's the big news?" Jared asked.

"The tour with PTV, TWA, and MIW is a go!" Mark announced. All of us cheered and high fived. "When does the tour start?" I asked.

"The tour starts next week. You guys are leaving for tour in two days. I'll be calling the other bands in a couple of hours." Mark said. We all nodded and headed back. I got in my car and texted Vic.

To: Vic<3
From: Beau

Hey, babe! I'm on my way back from the meeting. The tour is a go:D!

To: Beau<3
From: Vic

YAY! That's awesome:D!!!!!

To: Vic<3
From: Beau

Yeah! I'm gonna stop at Starbucks on my way home. Do you want anything?

To: Beau<3
From: Vic

Yeah! I'll have my usual. See you when you get home. Love you<3

To: Vic<3
From: Beau

Okay! See you soon. Love you too<3

------

I had just left Starbucks with Vic and I's coffee. I set the tray down on the seat next to me. I pulled out of the parking lot and headed home. When I got back, I parked into my usual spot. I got out of the car and grabbed the tray from the other side. As I was headed up to Vic and I's apartment, I heard somebody call my name. I turned around. It was Chris.

"Hey! What's going on?" I said hugging him with my free hand. "Just going to meet up with the guys for lunch! Did you hear the news about the tour?" Chris asked.

"Yeah! I had just gotten back from the meeting at Fearless. We're leaving for tour in two days," I said.

Chris smiled "Awesome! I can't wait to tour with you guys again!"

"Me neither! It's going to be awesome," I said smiling.

"Shit, I gotta get going. The guys are going to kill me if I'm late! I'll see you soon!" Chris said. "Bye! " I said as he left. I oepened the door and headed into my apartment. Vic was sitting on the couch. He was still wearing his pajamas. Our blanket was wrapped around him. Midnight was laying on the arm of the couch.

"Hey!" I said as I handed him his coffee. "Hey! Thanks for the coffee," He said as he pecked me on the lips. I sat down next to him.

"Cold?" I asked, looking down at the blanket. "A little," Vic said while taking a sip of his coffee. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. He snuggled into my side.

"Are you excited for tour?" I asked while kissing the top of his head.

"Yeah! It kinda feels like Warped Tour again," Vic said looking up at me and smiling.

"Except there's only four bands and the tour is only for a couple weeks," I said laughing. "Yeah," Vic said laughing.

"And I'm glad that we're gonna be on the same tour together again."

"I am too. I'd miss you too much if we weren't on this tour together," Vic said pressing his lips to my cheek.

"I'd miss you too," I murmured while turning his face to mine. I gently kissed him on the lips. We held it there for a couple of seconds.

"I love you," Vic said lacing his free hand with mine.

"I love you too, baby." I said leaning in and kissing him again
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the late update guys! I haven't heard from Jesse in a while. So I decided to update since you guys have been wanting this to update. We have a lot of things planned for you guys! I might have Vic's POV up in a couple of hours. Have a great day everyone :)