Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 9

Two days had passed by quickly. It was spent packing for tour and going over the setlist with the guys. There was so much to do and so little time. I had dropped Midnight off with Alex yesterday. She told she didn't mind taking care of her for a couple of weeks. Right now, it was around five thirty in the morning. Beau and I had to meet everybody at Fearless Records in twenty minutes. The buses were going to pick us up and head to the first stop which was in Nevada.

"You have everything?" I asked Beau while bringing my things out. "Yeah," Beau said as he looked at his stuff that was by the door.

"Are you excited?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I nodded and smiled. He lightly kissed my lips. We both pulled away smiling at each other.I love him so much. We grabbed our things and brought them down to Beau's car. He pulled out of the parking lot and headed to Fearless Records.

We arrived ten minutes later. Everybody was standing in the parking lot talking. The buses haven't arrived just yet. Everybody practically tackled Beau and I with hugs when we got out. Talking to everbody helped time move a lot quicker. When the four buses pulled into the parking lot, all of us started cheering. Everybody began to bring their stuff onto the buses. The buses were leaving in twenty minutes. So that gave everybody some time to chill out before the ride to Nevada. Beau and I were talking to Chris and Andy. Andy seemed pretty bummed that he wasn't able to come on tour with us. But, his band was going to be at one of the stops on our tour so they'll probably swing by the show. I saw Tony and Kellin over by the PTV bus saying their goodbyes. Kellin looked like he was going to start crying. Poor thing. Tony gave him a huge hug and kissed the top of his head. Kellin pecked Tony on the lips one more time before leaving.

It was now time for the buses to leave. Everybody started piling onto their buses. Beau told me that he'll call me once we're on the road. Once everybody was settled, the buses pulled out of the parking lot and turned onto the road.

Off to Nevada.

------

We've been on the road to Nevada for almost two hours. I was laying down in my bunk. I had just gotten off the phone with Beau. He went to rest because he barely got any sleep last night. I could hear Tony and Mike talking in the back lounge. They were looking for something to watch on TV. Jaime was asleep in the bunk under mine. I stared up at the pitch black ceiling of my bunk. Maybe I should get some sleep too. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The bus was still moving when I woke up a couple of hours later. The bus was completely silent. Maybe Tony and Mike went to sleep too. I rolled onto my side and turned on my phone. The light nearly blinded me. It was around 2:30 in the afternoon. I had 2 missed calls from Beau and a couple messages from friends.

It was maybe around 4 or 4:30 when we arrived in Nevada. The buses pulled up to a hotel not too far from the venue we're going to be playing at. The first show was in two days. So, we have two days to catch up on some sleep and take a tour of the city. After we settled into the hotel, I went to blessthefall's room, which was two doors down from ours. Beau and I were going to get something to eat. I knocked on the door. Eric opened the door.

"Well, look who it is," Eric said smiling. I started cracking up. "Beeeaaaaauuuuuu, your boyfriend is here," Eric sang while letting me in.

"Shut up," I heard Beau say from the kitchen. I started giggling. He emerged from the kitchen. His face lit up when he saw me.

"Hey! Are you all ready to go?" I asked while hugging him tightly.

"Yep! Let's go," Beau said pecking me on the lips.

-----

Beau and I found a place not too far from the hotel. It was a couple minutes away. We were waiting to be seated.

"Do you think the food will be any good?" Beau asked while wrapping his arm around me. We were sitting in the two chairs by the door.

"Yeah. I think it'll be good," I said as I was sending a text to Jaime. I rested my head on his shoulder. Beau lightly pressed his lips to my forehead.

-----

Beau and I had just left the restaurant. We were on our way back to the hotel. But, we had to stop at the Starbucks across the street first.

"Do we really need Starbucks right now? Didn't we just eat?" I complained as we were walking in.

"Well, you don't have to get anything." Beau said reaching into his pocket for his wallet. I ended up getting something.

Beau and I strolled out of Starbucks holding hands. Some people gave us strange looks, but some looked over and smiled at us. By the time we got to the elavator, Beau had already finished his coffee.

"Can I have a sip of yours?" Beau asked me as he pressed the second floor button.

"No. You just had yours," I said while taking another sip.

"I paid for it."

"It's still mine," I said backing away from him.

"Don't make me come over there, Vicky," Beau said.

"Don't call me Vicky," I said making a face.

"I'm going to keep calling you that until you let me have a sip," He said.

"Fine."

"So you'll let me have a sip?"

"No."

"Okay, I guess I'm going to take it from you," Beau said. I gave him a i'd like to see you try face. Beau tackled me to the floor, almost knocking my coffee out of my hands. Surprisingly, it was still in my hand.

"Fine. You can have a sip." I said holding my coffee infront of his face. He took a huge sip.

"Thank you, love." He said kissing my lips. His mouth tasted like coffee. I pulled away and made the -_- face. Beau kissed my lips again, but longer. We pulled away and he helped me up.

"Sorry about that," Beau said laughing.

"It's fine." I mumbled as we walked out of the elavator. We stopped at my door. I gave him a quick kiss goodbye. I went to open the door, but Beau turned me around and crashed his lips into mine. His hand wrapped around the back of my neck. He pushed me up against the door. We pulled away, both of us breathing heavily.

"I love you," Beau whispered as he pressed his forehead to mine.

"I love you too," I said looking into his bright blue eyes. He lightly pecked my lips before going down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a shit chapter. I'm sorry everyone :p!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.