Status: One Shot

December 25th.

One of One

I moaned as I awoke and checked my alarm clock. The bright blue letters screamed 9:51 at me as the weak winter sun filtered in through my blinds. I turned in my bed but noticed an absence. I stood up and rooted for some clothes in the cool bedroom.

“Max!?” I yelled through the flat.

“Yeah Josh?” Came the reply from in the kitchen as I pulled some shorts on. I quickly walked through the small flat and stood in the kitchen doorway to see Max trying to squeeze a rather large turkey into our small oven.

“Hey babe,” I smiled at him.

“Hi.” He shut the door and walked towards me “Merry Christmas mr Scrooge.” He teased and we both laughed before his eyes shot up above my head. Mistletoe. I placed my hands carefully on his face as he approached me and gave him a quick kiss. I rested my head against him as he nuzzled into my chest and looped my arms around his waist.

“What time are the boys getting here hedgehog?” I kissed his spikes bed head.

“A few hours, they’re coming over about 12-ish.” He pulled away slightly with a huge grin. “But now it’s present time!” He grinned and dragged me into the lounge. I followed his childlike figure as he positively bounced around. He pulled us down to the floor in front of the tree and grabbed a package.

“This ones for you!” He handed me the first packet.

Half an hour later I was eating the first out of my box of chocolates.

“I’d best go shower soon then,” I nuzzled into his neck and kissed him lightly. “Care to join me?”

“Josh, I wish I could hun’, but I’ve got to sort the turkey.” He but his lip and looked down at me.

“Ok then, we’ll if you change your mind…” I shuffled away.

“You can kiss me you know? Keep me going until tonig-” Max suggested before I jumped on him.

I had Max pinned to the ground for a short while before rolling onto my back and pulling him on top. I played with his hair as I kissed him gently.

“I love you Josh.” He turned his large eyes on me.

“I love you too beautiful.” I smiled and noticed a light blush come to his cheeks

“Do you really need a shower?” I noticed his hand edge for the TV remote.

“Depends on the DVD,” I grinned “and if we’re going to cuddle?”

“Of course!” He grabbed a blanket and some pillows before slipping then under and over us and hitting play. I felt his muzzle into my side and pulled him onto my chest, making sure the blanket still covered the two of us.

I felt him place gentle kisses on my chest as I rhythmically stroked his hip bone.

“You really better go shower now.” He jumped slightly and laughed as we heard a knock on the door.

“Fine.” I pecked him once more on the lips before standing and pulling my shorts down slightly to reveal my boxer briefs on the way to the bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow this sucks.