So Gone (JoBro's Fan Fic)

Love that I hate her

“Come on Cole, get up or you’re going to be late!”

Lexi’s form materialized in front of me. I looked around dazed and glanced at my clock. It was 6:57.….

AM!

“What the hell Lexi! You know for a fact that I don’t get up before 11 am woman! And late for what it’s a

Friday?” I said pulling my silk sheets over my head.

Apparently Lexi wasn’t having that because she yanked my sheet from me while Anna ran into the room

and opened my blinds flooding my room with lights.

“Oh God! I can’t see. The light, it burns. Mother of Mercy help me!” I yelled overdramatically shielding my eyes.

Lexi lifted me up, carried me to the shower and threw me in. Anna who was standing behind her reached

over and turned the pipe to cold.
I screamed.
“I loathe you both!” I called after them as they turned away.
“Love you too baby sis.” Anna said while walking out of the room.
********************************************************************
After forty-five minutes of extreme nagging from my sisters, I was ready and out the door. It was
somewhat cold for a Friday in September. By the way who starts a new school on a Friday? It makes no
sense. But my sisters are crazy like that. Especially Anna. I don’t get why she is so hyper today. She hates school. In fact the reason she graduated at sixteen is so she didn’t have to go. I watched her bounced up and down in the front seat of Lexi’s car. Ours still hadn’t come yet. I looked down at the outfit I had chosen that day. My favorite red skinny jeans with my black Escape The Fate t-shirt. I freaking loved them to death. Well them and MSI pus the Jonas Brothers and Paramore. Yeah I’m a girl with weird taste in music but whatever. We pulled up in front of a blue building that had white trim windows. It said New Jersey High School. Oh there originality just kills me. We stepped out of the car and Lexi lead us into the principals office. Turns out it was a dude. Great. Don’t get me wrong. I’m all for guys but lately all the guys here seem to be perverts. Especially the older ones. Once we sat down and he started talking I immediately tuned him out until he handed out class schedules. Mine said:

First Period: English 106
Second Period: Calculus 118
Third Period: P.E 304
Fourth Period: World Lit 227
Fifth Period: Biology 2 Honors 319
Six Period: Arts/Humanities 205
Seventh Period: Creative Studies (Auditorium)

Then he handed me my locker number and combination. Locker 134. Cool. It was close to my first period. Before he was finished I walked out of the room. That man was nauseating. I don’t even remember his name. Whatever. I walked up to my locker. But not before being knocked into by some uncoordinated freshman.

Watch where the hell you’re walking next time will you!” I yelled as he repeatedly apologized as he walked away knocking into more people on his way. I shook my head and opened my locker. I set it up with the things I wanted in there. A mirror, a book rack, a shelf for hygienic products and put all the books I didn’t need in there. I grabbed my English book my new notebook and my Paramore tote bag and slammed my locker. Did I mention that I hate school. Yeah just thought I would put it out there. And in about five seconds a chick named Leah Andrews was about to prove why. She walked up to me, gave me the once over and asked : “Who are you supposed to be?” She was pretty I had to admit but the smirk she had on her face made me want to smack it right off. I gave her the same once over she gave me. She was the preppy Gucci clad bitch to a tee. Her blond hair was the perfect style for her face. She wore a pair of Gucci sunglass in her hair that had the same color green rims as her green skirt. She also had on a white baby doll with green dots on it and green flip-flops.

“I’m Cole Jenkins.” I said with the same icy tone she used on me. “ Who are you?”
“Leah Andrews and in case you haven’t heard about me I run this school. So if you want to get in with the right crowd I suggest you stay on my good side. If you do I might let you chill with me and my crew.” She gestured to the two girls now standing next to her. A model looking redhead and an equally pretty brunette. She said their names were Jennifer and Callie. Callie was the redhead and Jennifer was the brunette. But to tell you the truth I didn’t much care.

“I’ll try not to Leah. Because chilling with you and your “crew” is what I’ve always dreamed of !” I said in a mock preppy voice. I rolled my eyes and looked away from her.

“Fine. If that’s the way you want to play it then watch your back Jenkins. See you later locker buddy.” And with that her and the “crew” walked away. I just then realized that her locker was 135. Shit. Now I got to deal with that all year. Great. Just great. I turned to my locker to grab an extra pen when I heard a male voice behind me.

“So you’re my new locker buddy.” I turned around to see the one and only Nick Jonas leaning on locker 133 right in front of me. Today suddenly didn’t seem so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments make me happy!