Status: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, Baby

Merry Christmas, Baby

Finally it’s Christmas day, my favorite day of the year and I get to spend it with the best boyfriend in the world!

“Jaime wake up, wake up its Christmas!” I yelled jumping on him.

“Ugh Katrina, no not yet just a few more minutes.” Jaime said rolling over almost making me fall.

“No, Jaime come on! I wanna open my presents, get up!”

Jaime chuckled and sat up, “You sound like a five year old. Okay come on.”

We walked hand in hand towards the living room where our little Christmas tress was set up. It was the cutest thing ever. His niece and brother helped us decorate it.

“Do you want for Chris and Burke to get here first though?” Jaime asked while digging through the gifts.

“Noooo.”

“They’ll be here soon though.”

“Noooo.”

“Wow Katrina, fine, just one gift for now.”

“Okay!!”

Jaime handed me my first present with a big smile, “You’re going to love this.”

I took the gift and tore it to shreds. Inside was a snow globe with the Chicago Skyline. “Jaime I love it soo much, thank you, thank you, thank you!” I jumped in Jaime and smothered him with kisses.

Jaime smiled that smile I love so much, “You’re welcome. Alright now where’s my present?”

I dug under the Christmas tree for Jaime’s first present.

“Ooo you got me a card, I wonder what’s inside.”

“Shut up and open it, cause you’re gonna love me for it.”

Jaime opened the envelope and card, “Something, something, something, Merry Christmas Jaime, love Katrina. How nice.”

“Well gee.”

“Oh wow, passes to Disney! Thanks Kat, this is exactly what I wanted.”

Now it was my turn to be covered with kisses and I cherished everyone. This Christmas was going to be the best one yet, I just know it!

The doorbell rang.

“Looks like our family is here.” I said getting up going to the door. “Merry Christmas!”

“Merry Christmas!”

Chris, Burke, and Brooke walked in and made their way to the living room.

“You already started without us?” Brooke asked.

“Yeah, sorry it’s my fault, I couldn’t contain myself. But hey, you get to open your gift first okay?”

“Fine with me!”

Brooke bounced into her uncle’s lap and awaited her gift.

“This is from both Jaime and I.”

“That’s a big box, I wonder what’s inside?” Burke asked.

“Pure awesomeness,” Jaime replied.

Brooke gushed, “SKATES!! Thank you Uncle! Thank you Katrina!”

“You’re very welcome.”

We took our time opening the rest of the gifts. We even put on some Christmas music and began dancing around all along while we began making breakfast.

“Hey Katrina, there’s one more gift under here for you.” I heard Brooke call from the living room.

I walked out the kitchen, “Oh yeah, from who?”

“Santa.”

I raised a questioning brow, “Oh really now?” I took the small box out of Brooke’s hands. I carefully unwrapped the box and opened it. “Oh my god…”
I heard Jaime clear his throat. I looked away from the box to see a smiling Jaime down in front of me. He took the box and uttered those four words.

“Will you marry me?”

“Yes, of course, yes, yes, yes. A million times yes!”

“Merry Christmas Katrina, I love you.”

Jaime slid the ring on and the kisses began again.

Best Christmas Ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas!!! XOXO