Status: Well I might do this one Short Story and Later post the story when they met ;)

A Norwegian Christmas...

Care to come with me? 1/2

“Welcome to Norway!” Torstein yelled so loud in the airport that everyone around us stared at us.
“Torstein shut up!” I laughed.
“What I am so happy that you came with me for this Christmas I was convinced that Cristina hated me!” I laughed at that statement.
“You know she does not hate you.”
“No she only gives me a hard time to approach you.” I smiled a little. “I know she is protecting you but jesus that girl makes me mad so many times.” And I hugged him so he can relax.
“I am here aren’t I?” He hugged me and spin me like a puppet.
“Yes you are! And I don’t know how you manage that but fuck it I am going to enjoy this while Cristina isn’t around.” He smiled so freaking much I thought his face was going to break or worst get stuck like that.
“Your smile is really creepin’ me out Tor, cut it out!” He laughed.
“C’mon let’s get to my apartment so we can leave the stuff there and go downtown!” He looked like a little kid with a brand new toy.
We part for his apartment and when I enter it was so guy like. Nothing in the fridge and is very plain but a nice view.
“So you like my home?”
“Is plain and no food so no!” He pouted and I chuckled.
“But I traveled a lot and I like plain wait my apartment is not plain is just simple is good.” I nodded.
“Whatever makes you happy.” He looked at me and smiled softly.
“What are you looking at me like that? Do I have something in my face?” I was about to go to the mirror but he grabbed me and hugged me.
“No you don’t.” He replied softly.
“Oh.” I hugged him back. “Tor?”
“Yeah?”
“Can we go downtown I wanna see some lights”
“Right!” His energy came back. “But I got to call my mom first” I nodded and he went to look for his cell. I was looking outside again I mean it was really white outside. I love the snow. And my phone started to ring and me not actually thinking I answer.
*phone call*
“Antonya Camila Castillo where the fuck are you?” My eyes bulged out of my face.
“Uh…”
“Tony where the fuck are you? I will murder you if you don’t tell me!”
“Jesus Cristina I am not a little girl!” Now I am pissed.
“Well recently you’ve been acting like one! How can you just disappear like that! Everyone here is scare as shit! Including me!” She yelled thru the phone and I breathed deeply.
“Look I am fine and I will be home by January can you manage til’ then?”
“Are you kidding that’s all holidays! Tony! Come back from whatever the hell you are!”
“Can you trust me?”
“You know I do trust you!”
“Well then let me do my thing okay? Let me be where I am and be happy?”
“As long as you come back before three kings day?” I sighed.
“Sure but 1 request?”
“What?”
“Tor gets to come!”
“What?! You are with him aren’t you?!”
“Yes I am!”
“Tony!”
“Look Cristina please for me?” I heard her sighed.
“Fine, I will accept him and I’ll make the boys accept him too, but if he breaks your fragile heart I will make him lose his balls. Plus I like the idea of you with a boyfriend.” I scoffed.
“What?”
“Oh shut it Tony, I know you like him!” I was redder than ever. “And I know that you are so embarrass right now.”
“Good bye Cristina.”
“Awww bye Mrs. Horgmo.”
“Fuck you.”
“Ryan’s job”
“ ugh!”
*I hung up*

“Who were you talking too?”
“You know my best friend that loves enough to not hate on you anymore…” He gave me a confused look. “Cristina” He smiled.
“So she is accepting us?” He asked with a huge smile and I blushed madly.
“Us?”
“I mean you know like us been friends you know” I chuckled and he got as red as his hair.
“We should go downtown.” I grabbed his hand and we parted to see lights and a lot of snow.
After a wild of been downtown and is cold as hell here but for some reason I am so happy I said yes when he asked me to come. We saw Santa on one of those Viking boats, we saw a lot of lights and trees, we played with snow and we had a really good time.
As we walk back to the house he stopped to buy some hot chocolate. I was looking and enjoying the snow, when I saw this couple walking across the street from where I am, it was so beautiful.
“Hey here you go it’s getting cold so maybe we should really get back” Tor was saying to me while I was looking at the couple get engaged and I smiled softly. “What are you looking at?” Tor grumbled.
“No one just that couple look they got engaged.” I smiled at him. “Let’s go home you are right is getting colder.” I grabbed his armed and dragged him without saying a word.
When we got to his apartment we decided to just sit on the couch looking outside how the snow starting to covered everything again.
“A snow storm is coming.” I just nodded and kept looking outside. “You really haven’t seen snow have you?”
“I was born and raised in the Caribbean do the math?” I laughed at my statement.
“Well excuse me!” He stick his tongue out at me and then we fell quiet for a while.
“Solskinn du er så vakker” I looked at him confused. “What?”
When I turned to look at him, he grabbed my chin and stole a kissed. He kissed me so softly and so tender, like I am as fragile as crystal, like if he kissed me too hard he might wake up and find himself just dreaming about me. His gesture made my heart fluttered and my cheeks really heat up. I think I forgot how to breathe. The room felt really tense after the kiss. What was going thru my mind is how amazing that was! But I am so nervous to say something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the first one I post the other between tonight or tomorrow! :D I really like this story I can't wait for you guys to read the way they met.
xx
kiky!

“Solskinn du er så vakker” means "Sunshine you are so beautiful"