Status: Working on it! New chapter probably every 2 days.

Surrounded by the Sun

Blame it on the Whiskey

I separated off from Tony’s company, and went with Alex to the kitchen. “Brie! What the hell! I thought you came here to drink not to fu-“”ALEX! I didn’t! He gave me a clean shirt! Jesus! And it’s my body, I’ll do what I want… but I didn’t with Tony.” “Tony? Well, at least you got his name, so if it happens, you’ll know it before you black out.” I sighed, and let Alex believe what he wanted, while I started pouring myself a new drink, this time just a rum and coke, but I took a shot of whiskey before taking my drink elsewhere. Some boy across the room cheered when he saw me pouring my shot. Not sure why, but it at least made me smile, making the burning liquid go down easier.

I went to the living room full of people dancing and jumped right in, drink in one hand, the other in the air. As I swayed with the beat, I felt an arm snake around my waist. I looked up, seeing it was the cheery whiskey boy. After smiling at him, I continued dancing with him for most of the night until Alex found me. That boy was drunk as a skunk. “Brie, babe, grind on meeee! It’s my turn to get some of dat ass” I kissed whiskey boy’s cheek, and went to Alex. His one arm was around my waist, while the other held my one hand, as MY other hand went in his hair, slightly pulling. Alex’s face burrowed into my neck, occasionally planting kisses on my neck or shoulder. After only three songs of this, a slurring Alex separated from me to get us drinks. I sat on the barstool in the kitchen as I watched him whip up a crazy, probably disgusting, but purposeful drink for the both of us. And unfortunately, that’s the last thing I remember.

My eyes were barely open, and they burned from the light in the room. Where the hell am I? I looked under the covers of the foreign bed to check my attire. I was in a t-shirt and booty shorts. Hmm… maybe I got the d and a gentleman who dressed me after? As I sat up, I noticed I was alone, in a room with guitars along one wall, and simple furniture other the other. The back of the door had a wooden T hanging on it. TONY! I must be in Tony’s room! SHIT! Did I sleep with him? This room looks way different in the light than it did last night. I get out of bed, and head into the hallway. Oh it was Tony’s room- I’m still in Matt’s house… I wonder where Alex is...
When I get into the kitchen, there is a note, reading: Beautiful, we didn’t sleep together (let out your sigh of relief) you blacked out, and Alex had a change of clothes for you in his car. If you haven’t run into him already, he slept on the couch in Matt’s bedroom. I went out to get ingredients so I can cook you all what the time of day would call lunch. Oh, and coffee and pain pills are waiting for you on the back porch (ocean view, bitchesssss) I hope you’re feeling better, Tony.

A few minutes later, I felt arms snake around my waist and a head on my shoulder. It’s Alex- I would recognize the smell of his cologne anywhere. He kissed my shoulder, “Morning, babe. How are you feeling? You got completely plastered, and ended up blacking out.” I turn around in his arms, and put my arms on his shoulders, “I’m feeling good, just a bit hung over. Come on the porch with me- Tony left aspirin and coffee for us.” He just smiled and we laced fingers as we walked to the porch. Not long into our cups of coffee did we hear the porch door. It was Tony smiling, “Hey guys, I’ll have food for you in about 20 minutes.” “What are you ma-” “Enchiladas!” Ah, right, he did look quite Mexican. “Yess! Thank you!” Alex exclaimed bouncing a bit in his seat.

While we ate sitting at the kitchen table, a tall, lanky boy emerged, wearing nothing but batman boxer briefs, sunglasses, and a beanie over his long hair. Damn that boy is fine. Tony looked pleased, “Ah, Wastey! Glad to see you’re alive after last night! Brie blacked out right before you, so you weren't the only one this time.” ‘Wastey’ or so he was called, grunted, probably from the headache, and stood behind my chair, as if he was waiting for something. I turned to look at him. “I won, beautiful.” And with that, he leaned in and kissed me.

It took me a second to realize that it was actually happening, but I gave him a quick peck back during the kiss for acknowledgement, even though I was completely lost. As soon as he released, I exclaimed “Hey! What the hell was that for? What did you win anyway? Did I sleep with you? Please say I didn't…” “Whoa! Slow down, beautiful, no we didn’t sleep together, not that I remember anyway… but I won the bet between us, who could out-drink who on whiskey. I won. I always do. And the wager was if you won, we’d go skinny dipping in the ocean this morning, and if I won, I could do whatever I wanted to you for 24 hours, starting at 6pm tonight. And before you question how I know this, I wrote it down before blacking out apparently. I found it on a sticky note on my dresser next to my phone, and on my phone, a picture of you, with the caption “Beautiful” So, after you eat, go home, get showered, get ready, get set, because I’m taking you out, Beautiful.” I just stared at him. “I know, I know, you want to jump my bones already, I get it. Trust me; I’m trying not to go after you, myself. But finish eating and I’ll text you when I’m driving over.” He left with a wink, grabbed an enchilada, and skipped off to his room. I just sat there.
What did I get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise things will get more interesting. And hey.. maybe a little smutty ;)