Status: Working on it! New chapter probably every 2 days.

Surrounded by the Sun

Date Night

Mike, as Tony revealed was ‘Wastey’s name, would be here any minute. That shower was so nice after last night, that I ended up staying in longer than I planned, leaving my hair wet as I waited. At least if it was wet, it would curl naturally as the night went on. As I sat on my couch, my cat curled up on my lap, purring. “Oh, bug, why do I make bets when I’m drunk?” She just looked at me, as if she was waiting for me to hear what she had to “say.” At the sound of three knocks at the door, I placed Lovebug on the ground to answer the door. When I opened it, Mike stood there in a t-shirt with a blazer, and slacks, his beanie, and holding flowers, smiling. “Hello, Beautiful. These are for you.” “Thanks Mike- I’ll put them in a vase. Come on in,” I said backing from the door to go to the kitchen. Oh my god I totally overdressed! I was wearing a black lace print dress and a long gold heart necklace.

After handling the flowers, I turned to find a completely empty room. Where the hell was Mike? I heard steps upstairs. The little fucker was in my room!? I ran upstairs to find him looking at the pictures on my wall. “Mike what the hell? I thought we were going out?” He didn’t look back, just continued browsing the pictures. “I know, but I got curious. You look genuinely happy here- it’s a great look on you,” He almost whispered the last part. My cheeks instantly got red, and as if Mike knew, he turned back around and approached me. He placed his hand on the side of my neck, his thumb caressing my cheek. “Don’t be insecure, beautiful- I wouldn’t be calling you that if it weren’t true.” It only turned my cheeks a brighter shade. I mumbled a thank you, as he took his keys out of his pocket, signaling he was ready to go.

We got to the restaurant. It was a beautiful, very homey Mexican restaurant. Oh these Mexican boys and their necessity for their native food. The man must have known Mike, or knew that he was coming, because he took us back to a secluded room, with just a table for two. There was a vase of lilies, and candles on the table. A waitress brought us waters, and came back after a few minutes to take our orders. As we were eating, I finally mustered up the courage to ask Mike, “Mike, if we’re here because of a bet, why would you treat me like this? I thought you’d just have your way with me for the next 24 hours, and be done. Why get me flowers? Take me out to a beautiful dinner? And act like such a gentleman?” He took a sip of his water, and then looked at me. “Because, beautiful, maybe I’m not here just to have my way with you. Maybe I wanted you to feel like a princess for once.”

I took his answer, not wanting to question him. We continued to have a nice dinner, with just small talk, and he even managed to make me laugh few times! One thing that was really nice was that we actually had a lot in common. We were both completely obsessed with Harry Potter, and we both preferred Whiskey to any other liquor. He really appreciated that confession. He paid the check, and laced his fingers with mine as we headed back to his car. He even opened the car door for me. I smiled at him, truly enjoying the gesture. We went back to his house.

When we were inside, he went to the fridge, pulling out a box that held chocolate covered strawberries, and a bottle of sparkling dessert wine. Boy knew how to treat a lady. I watched him as he poured us glasses. He’s actually really attractive. No. Brie. Don’t do this. “Cheers,” He began, holding his glass up to mine, “to us, and how we wouldn’t be here having a nice time if it weren’t to our drunken challenge!” I laughed at the end, and we clinked glasses. “You know Mike, I really doubted you, and I apologize. You said you wanted to make me feel like a princess, and well, mission accomplished,” I complimented, taking a bite of a strawberry. “Well thank you! I wanted to show you that I’m not just a sex driven male.” The strawberry he was eating dripped on his white shirt. “Aww shiz! This is my favorite shirt!” “Here take it off. I know how to get it out” I offered. He did as he was asked, and stripped his top off, handing it to me. I opened his refrigerator taking out club soda, and going to the sink. He watched me as I scrubbed. When I finished, I turned around, hearing him thank me. “No pro-” I stuttered seeing his body “problem.”
I think he must’ve known he made me a little nervous, so he started approaching me. “Mike I-“ Was cut off by his lips on mine. It made me feel a little weak in the knees. I kissed back eagerly, and reached up wrapping my arms around his neck. I was a lot shorter than him, so he wrapped his arms around my waist, and started to pick me up a bit, so I was no longer on my tip toes, but securely in the air, in his arms. He brought me over into the living room, where he laid me on the couch, crawling on top of me. Our tongues were dancing, and our hands were roaming each other’s bodies. “Mike,” I moaned a bit when he moved to my neck, sucking and biting a little bit.

My hands were down at his waist, trying to unbuckle his belt when he pulled away from me. “No, not tonight. I told you I’m not just after this.” I reattached are lips for a minute, before speaking up, “I know, but what if I want it?” He sat up. “No. I can’t do that to you. Not tonight. I want you to want me for me, not just for, well, me when I’m half naked.” I sighed, “Fine.” He got off of me, but pulled me close, kissing the top of my head. I snuggled into him. “Go put a shirt on, otherwise I might jump your bones.” He snickered as he got up from the couch, and headed upstairs to change.

“Brie! Come up here!” I did what I was told, and went and found him in his room. He stood there in a t-shirt and Harry Potter pajama pants, and held out a change of clothes to me. “Here, I doubt you can be comfortable in that dress.” “Oh... thank you,” I agreed taking the clothes. “Could you unzip me first before I go change?” He nodded and turned me around. As he started to unzip the dress, I could feel his fingers running down my back. Suddenly, he started to place kisses on the base of my neck, going down my spine. I whipped around and crashed our lips together again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! I've been having computer difficulties! But hopefully I'll have the next chapter up before the new year since I'll be gone and probably hungover that day :P Enjoy, guys!