Status: Working on it! New chapter probably every 2 days.

Surrounded by the Sun

Breakfast, anyone?

That boy is a freaking tease.
-back to last night-
After he started kissing me back, something must have snapped in his brain, as he quickly detached from me, and told me to slow down, and go change. I did as he said. I slid out of my dress to put on one of his t-shirts he gave me. But instead of putting on the pj pants, I just stayed in my underwear. I’m glad I didn’t wear a thong tonight. I came out of the bathroom and went back into his room to find him sitting up in the bed under the covers, with the television turned on. I put the pj pants on his dresser, and headed over to the bed. I moved the covers off of him, and crawled up to him from the bottom of the bed by his feet, to where I sat on his pelvic region. He couldn’t get a word out, before I kissed him again, and started grinding myself into him, hoping to get a nice reaction. He whimpered into my mouth as he put his arms around my waist. The next thing I knew, he had flipped me over so I was lying next to him. He pulled the covers back over us, and snuggled into me, closing his eyes. “Goodnight, beautiful.” “Mike I don’t want to sleep. I want something else right now,” The end of it sounding a little whiney. “Not yet. Right now let’s just sleep. The bet was I could do anything I wanted, and I want to sleep with you. Actually sleep, next to each other, in each other’s arms.” I sighed, “Alright. Goodnight, Michael.” He stretched up to kiss my cheek, “Goodnight, beautiful.”
I woke up to the smell of bacon. Mmmm. Though, I didn’t quite like waking up alone. But before I could even move, Mike came in with a tray of food. “Good morning, beautiful!” He greeted, smiling. He sat down next to me and put the tray in between us. “Good morning, Mike.” I dipped a piece of bacon in the maple syrup and took a bite. “Eww, why would you do that?! Those don’t go together!” Mike looked shocked and disgusted. “Why don’t you try some and see how good it actually tastes,” I replied, dipping a finger in the syrup, and followed by sucking it off my finger. He smiled and we shifted towards each other to kiss. I broke the kiss to move the tray out of my way. Before I returned, I grabbed the syrup still, and poured a little on his chest. He laughed as I straddled him and started kissing his chest, simultaneously licking the syrup off of him. “Brie please! I told you not yet, but you’re making it really hard for me not to take you right here and now,” he whined. I giggled as I started kissing down his stomach, hands now roaming. He bucked a little when I reached the top of his pajama pant line.
“Stop.” He sat up and grabbed my hands away from his body. “What the hell, Mike!?” He let go of me, and I got off of his lap, sitting back in the bed. “Look, beautiful, I’m sorry, I just want to show you that your body isn’t everything that I’m after. I want your heart,” Mike wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my temple.
My phone started buzzing from across the room. He kissed my temple one more time before letting me out of his arms, so I could go to my phone.
UNKNOWN NUMBER: ARE YOU OKAY!? I HEARD YOU YELL AT MIKE!
Me: Yeah, I’m fine, who is this? You heard me? Tony?
UNKNOWN NUMBER: Yeah, it’s me- I asked Alex for your number last night…
Me: Oh- Hi Tony :D Text me later after my 24 hours with Mike are up
Tony: Haha hi beautiful- will do ;)
I smiled shutting my phone. “Brie, who was that?” “Alex,” I lied. I don’t know why I lied though.
I was startled as Mike’s arms went around my waist. “Beautiful, I’m going to take a shower. Alex brought you clothes to change into. Change and actually eat some of the breakfast I made you.” He kissed the top of my head. “Fine, but you better lock the bathroom door, otherwise I might just come shower with you.” I wanted him; so much. Maybe I just haven’t gotten laid in a while? He laughed while leaving, grabbing his towel from the back of his door.
After eating and changing into my new outfit (an anthem made tanktop, bandeau bra, skinny jeans) I went downstairs to bring the tray to the kitchen. Matt was there. “Mathew! Wash these dishes, bitch!” “Whoa there, little lady. I’ll do it if you make me a sandwich!” I started looking around the cabinets. “Matt, where the hell is your bread?” He laughed, “In the cabinet next to the fridge. Are you actually going to make me a sandwich?!” Taking the bread out I shrugged, “Sure, why not. Mike’s in the shower, and I’m stuck with him for the rest of the day. Plus- Mike made an amazing breakfast for me, leaving you to fend for yourself! So it’s the least I could do!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the lack of timely updates- There was a death in the family, and I've really been struggling with it. Plus my new online winter class started, which is time consuming unfortunately. So it might just turn into an 'update when I can' sort of thing. Which i really don't want, I wanted to stick to a schedule- maybe after everything with the funeral and such calms down, but as of now, I'll update when I can. I still have no idea where it's going though :P
But yeah- enjoy- tell me if you like it, if it's shit, and what you guys want or think is going to happen! :D