Status: I am writing this at the moment so it may take me a few days between chapters

The Smallest Whisper

Chapter 1: The Stolen Kiss

She looks into his eyes, and she can see the fright and the lust mixed together. She moves one hand to wrap around his neck and the other hand navigates down and settles on his crotch. Alone in this dark park, no one to witness such a secretive crime. She unzips his jeans and slightly moves her hand into them, like a snake with one true target. Her other hand lightly tugs at his long blonde hair.

She leans forward with a slight hint of a smile on her face, and her lips touch his. Very lightly at first, but they get more forceful. She can feel him, touch him, and have him as her own. His hands navigate her body, and one stops on her upper thigh, and the other travels to her breasts. He lets out a quiet moan, and she removes her lips from his and smiles.

The look in her eyes said it all, she has no guilt, no remorse as to what was happening. She licks her lips and navigates down, but before she can continue her schemed out plan. There is a noise of footsteps. She stands up and looks at him longingly, but then turns and starts to walk off. All she hears follow her is a slight whisper, "Maybe some other night babe."

Her mind floods with so many thoughts at once. She has never done anything like this before, what would her friends think. Sure shes done this with guys before, but never a taken guy. Most her targets before had been young single men at parties, or on the rare occasion her boyfriends. It has been a long time since this girl, Megan, had a boyfriend. She has always been afraid of commitment, so one night after a breakup she just snapped. None of her friends know the truth of her nightly activities.

Megan stops and leans against a tree, she touches her fingers to her tainted lips. She shouldn't have listened to him, he was taken and he was very straight forward in saying it. "She doesn't please me. Now a girl like you, mmmmmm." He had said those and she thought, hey why not?

She has always had a problem of giving people what they ask for. Nothing makes her happier than seeing a smile upon someones face. If she herself couldn't be happy, then she plans to make others happy. This was taking it too far though, never has she even considered letting someone cheat. Guess she just completed the rumors, and now she is a full fledged whore.

She looks back and then smiles, and says "I promised myself. I will live in the moment, and regret nothing. That was just another job." She pulls out the cash from her pocket and counts it and places it back in the pocket of her skinny jeans. She checks the time on her phone and frowns, it was almost midnight and she was supposed to meet friends at 12 sharp for a party in the country.

Megan looks around and notices the streets are clear. She starts walking towards the gas station she is supposed to meet up at. Her mind still clouded and unclearing. She touches her lips lightly as if her fingertips were a light droplet of rain. All she can think is that this was her first stolen kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter please let me know what you think.