Impermissible

Impermissible

“Shit,” I mutter. “Hand me that,” I say taking Bryan's cigarette away from him and taking a puff.
I accidentally inhale some smoke and started to cough.
“hey are you okay babe?” Bryan asks patting my back.
“Yeah, I mean no.” I said between coughs.
“What is it?” he asked.
“You know those acceptance letters we got? And how we were going to decline them?”
“Yeah” Bryan muttered.
“Well my parents wanna move. They say if I don't transfer we're gone.” I croak.
“How far?” he asks
“Far enough” I say
“Damn, so what are you gonna do?”
“Go to the new school, dumb ass! What do you think? It beats leaving here.” I almost yell.
“Okay sorry, jeez” he says holding his hands up in defense.
There was a brief pause then Bryan spoke up.
“Well I guess I'll go too” he states casually. I look at him in disbelief.
“But you CHEATED. There's no way-
I was cut off. “Are you saying I'm not good enough for your little 'perfect' school?” he snapped.
“That's not what I said.” I stated.
“But that's what you meant.” he spat
He always had an issue with his temper. He picked it up from his dad. His mom who went by the name Candy, and nickname Sugar was an angel.... I kind of felt sorry for her at times. But my family wasn't to great either. My mom struggled with a drinking problem, and my dad was sleeping around....so I thought. But besides that he was a good father, just not a good husband.
“Allie are you there? AJ?” Bryan asked while waving a hand in front of my face.
“Huh? Oh yeah.” I reply
“I think your mom wants you.” he says
“What she's here already?” i ask weakly
“Yeah.” he answers back.
“Ugh, sorry but i have to go.” I say in a hurry.
“Allison Parker!” my mom barked.
I cursed under my breath “Bye babe” I say giving him a quick peck on the lips before pulling away only to get pulled back down. Bryan kisses me fuller this time, then i pull away.
“Not tonight.” I whisper
He gave me one last kiss then lets me go.
“Thanks, oh and don't call me that you know I don't like it.” I say backing towards the door.
“Sorry Jess.” he says snickering. “Must have slipped my mind.”
“Yeah,yeah.” I say.
“Bye!” he says before going over the fence.
“Allie baby didn't you hear me calling?” my mom asks placing a hand on my shoulder.
“Sorry mom. So what is it?” I ask
“Oh nothing, I just want to spend time with you alil bit.” she says smiling a bit.
She was tipsy I could tell. I let out a sigh.
“That's fine. Let's go watch Cheaters it's eleven now.”
It was Saturday night, tomorrow was Sunday. Then hello new school, goodbye old life. I went into the living room and sat on the couch Indian style. My mom curled up into a little ball and laid her head in my lap. I throw a small blanket over her. I closed my eyes for a second, and when i opened them again Cheaters was off. My mom was lightly snoring. I silently and quickly slip from under her and kiss her good night. I make my way to my room and lazily plop on the bed too lazy to change clothes and fell asleep. The morning came quick. I woke up to my over dramatic friend wailing my name.
“You can't leave me JayJay. I won't let you!” she yelped as Jordan my brother came in slapping her on the ass.
“Calm down Joc.” we said in unison.
I hated when we'd talked together.
“ugh, Peanut get OUT of my room, now!” I growl.
It was way to early for this, besides i wasn't even a morning person.
“she's right. Let's get out of her room so she can wake up.” Simon stated walking in.
“Okay big bro.” Joc almost sang.
She loved her big brother to death and it showed. But i couldn't blame her. They only had each other besides their grandmother. I stopped myself short from daydreaming and grabbed my stuff and headed for he bathroom. I look in the mirror and cringe at my messy bed hair, trying to run my fingers through it. I sigh and brush my teeth. Then I turn on the water and test it with my hand. After getting it to the way I wanted I undressed and stepped into the shower. I sigh as the water hit my body and my muscles relax a bit. Then lil' Kim busted through the door.
“I gotta go bathroom!” she squealed.
“Kimmy! I'm in here!” I complained.
She ignored me and went potty on her little training potty.
“Jess is Kim in there with you?” my dad rang.
“Yeah dad!” I yelled back.
“Okay be careful she likes to flush the real toilet.”
I snap my head in Kimmy's direction.
“Kimmy no! Kim-ahhh! Shit!” I yelled as the water turned cold.
Kimmy runs out and i take a deep breath.
“Sorry honey.” my dad apologizes.
I finish up my shower and put my clothes on. Then I dry my hair and throw it into a messy ponytail.
I came out and was greeted by my mom's sister Aunt Maggie. My cousin Matt ran pass me into the bathroom.
“Well, hi to you too.” I say.
It was always like this on Sundays.
“So were are you kids going today? What are you up too?” Maria asks.
She was Maggie's hubby.
“Out, they're already waiting. Bye!”
I run outside and Simon was leaning on the car. Joc and Jordan were already in the back.
“Okay ready!” I say jumping in the front seat.
Simon gets in the car and we head to the mall were Bryan and his cousin Ashely would be waiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fun Fact: Jess(ica) and Jordan are half siblings. And are a year apart. Jessica's real father died.