Christmas Mornings

Christmas Mornings

I groaned as someone nudged my shoulder. I moved away slightly and smiled peacefully as sleep began to take over once again.

That was until the nudging started again. Sighing I swatted whatever it was away with my hand and tried to bury my head further in the pillow. The nudging continued. I scooted away from the nudging and snuggled into the blankets more.

“Claire.” A voice started to say from above me as tugging on my arm began. I groaned out loud and turned to lay on my back, keeping my eyes tightly closed knowing the moment they opened I would no longer have a hope of falling back asleep.

“It’s Christmas, I want to open the presents.” The voice said from above me. The pulling and nudging had thankfully stopped.

“Are you serious Harry?” I whined peeking one eye open to stare at the mess of brown curls that was my boyfriend hair. The boy in front of me nodded quickly and smiled widely, showing off his two large dimples.

“How old are you?” I grumbled turning to our clock to see it was only 4am. We only got back from Loui’s birthday party at midnight.

“Harry!” I cried out and rolled over, wanting to sleep for forever and a day.

“Please Clair, please. I can’t wait anymore.” Harry voice said right at my ear making me jump slightly as his lips and breath lightly ghosted across my neck.

I sighed and rolled back over staring up at my beautiful but extremely annoying boyfriend.

“I did not agree to this.” I mumbled sitting up and rubbing my hand tiredly into my eyes. Harry’s eyes lit up instantly and his lips pressed against mine so quickly that I was only comprehending what happened after he pulled away.

He then grabbed my hand and practically dragged me out of our bedroom towards the Christmas Tree set up in our lounge room. I stumbled along behind Harry, yawning the whole way and looking longingly back the way our bedroom was.

Harry fell into a sitting position beside the tree as I slowly and much more gracefully took as seat next to him, trying not to fall back asleep.

I watched slightly amused as Harry practically dived into the presents placed at the bottom of the tree, obviously in search of a certain one. He pushed both his, mine, family and friend’s presents out of the way and he continued to search.

“What are you looking for?” I asked Harry after a while of sitting there and watching him search.

He glanced back at me before looking back under the tree and grabbing a small square box shaped present.

He pulled it out and grinned widely before offering it to me.

“Merry Christmas.” He said happily and eagerly waited for me to take it from him. My enthusiasm was way below his at these early hours of the morning but I took the present none the less. I was curious what type of present would make Harry so excited that he would have to give it to me at 4am.

Slowly, probably too slow for Harry, I casually unwrapped the present to be met with a black velvet square box. I glanced at Harry before looking down at the box. It was too large for a ring which sent me beating heart into a much calmer rate. I wasn’t disappointed, I wanted to marry Harry but not at this young age.

“Open it!” Harry said loudly, nuding my arm. I rolled my eyes at him and opened up the box.

Inside sat a beautiful white gold bracelet. The bracelet consisted of two bands continuously wrapped around each other tightly creating shadowed patterns against the white cushion. Diamonds were placed throughout the bracelet. I could see both Harry and mines name engraved on the bracelet.

“Do you like it?” Harry’s voice asked me softly, his eagerness evaporated and instead he looked nervous. Tears filled my eyes as I nodded at him.

“It’s absolutely beautiful.” I whispered to him honestly. He grinned largely and pulled it out to slide onto my wrists.

“Good, I designed it. So the two bands wound together represent both us coming together. And they never break apart just like we never will.” Harry told me, his green eyes never leaving me blue eyes.

“I love you.” I told Harry seriously. A smiled spread across his face as he leant forward and pressed a kiss to my lips. The kiss turned fast and passionate quickly as his hands settled either side of my body so he could get closer. His tongue eagerly pushed into my mouth and instantly roamed it, constantly massaging and playing with my own tongue, eliciting moans from the both of us.

“Merry Christmas.” Harry said breathlessly after pulling back, rubbing his nose against mine softly.

“Merry Christmas.” I replied softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas!! xx