Status: - complete c: -

I'd do anything to hold your hand.

01.

You were walking around the house, looking for Tony. The two of you have been dating for a few weeks now but you didn’t really know what to think of him yet. Sure, he was an amazing guy, really talented and sweet most of the time. But he could also be the complete opposite. Sometimes, he would just be so distant and arrogant, acting like he didn’t care about you. Well, maybe he really didn’t care and he was just too afraid to hurt you. You really didn’t know, that’s why you were looking for him; to sort things out. Unfortunately, the house was full of people and Tony seemed nowhere to be found. But then, you saw him standing in the kitchen. You walked up to him but realized a girl was with him. Not just that, but Tony had his arms around her, smiling at her, looking her in the eyes. You felt anger building up inside of you. You were just about to walk in and tell him how you were feeling about this when someone grabbed your wrist, pulling you back.
“Don’t. Just let him.”
“The fuck you mean ‘Just let him’?! He’s flirting with a… a… I don’t even know, a fucking slut!” You kind of shouted, looking at Vic. Why was he so worried though?
The anger turned into disappointment and sadness in seconds. Vic seemed to notice.
“Let’s get outta here.” He said, smiling weakly and pulling you with him. You sat down on the passengers seat, neither of you spoke a word.
“Why?” You asked after a while.
“‘Why’ what?” Vic asked, turning to look at you for a moment before he looked at the street again.
“Why didn’t you want me to talk to Tony?”
It was silent for a while.
“He just doesn’t deserve you, y’know? He’s just acting like he loves you. At least, it seems like it. You don’t deserve to be fooled like this. You don’t deserve to be hurt.” He said and added a quiet “He doesn’t deserve your love…”.
You shook your head in confusion; you liked Vic, the two of you got very close, but he’s never been that protective over you.
The car stopped and you two got out, you opened the door to your flat. You looked at Vic.
“Thank you.” Vic just smiled at you.
“Can I come in?” He asked you and you just nodded, stepping aside so Vic could get in. There was an awkward silence, you didn’t know what to say or do and Vic didn’t seem to have a clue either. You went into the kitchen, getting yourself a glass of water to calm down a bit when you suddenly felt arms around your waist.
“V-Vic?” You asked, confused.
“Yeah?” He chuckled.
“W-What are you doing?”
“Holding you.” He chuckled again and turned you around in his arms.
“Y’know…” He started. “Tony doesn’t deserve you. But I do.” He said and didn’t even wait for your reaction. He just pressed his lips onto yours. You wanted to protest and pulled away, opening your mouth. But nothing came out. Vic was already kissing you again, slipping his tongue into your mouth. You felt him smirk against your lips. It felt like a firework was exploding in your stomach. Suddenly, this seemed not wrong at all, but oh so right. You started to kiss back. Your tongues were playing with each other.
“Let’s take this to the bedroom.” Vic whispered, a grin playing on his lips as he pulled you up the stairs into your bedroom. He closed the door and pushed you on the bed. You gasped, you didn’t expect him to be so rough.

“Baby, you need less clothes to make this work.” He chuckled and hovered over you, quickly taking off your shirt and pants, leaving you in nothing but your underwear. He looked you up and down, licking his lips. He pulled his own shirt over his head and took his pants off. He pressed his lips to yours again, more fierce and more violent. Vic unclasped your bra and took it off, kissing your breasts, kissing every inch of your skin.
“Vic, stop…” You managed to say under moans of pleasure and he looked up at you. You used this moment of confusion to crawl away. You got on your knees and pulled down his boxers, exposing his hard-on. Now it was your turn to smirk at him. He looked at you, first in shock, then a grin grew on his face. You began to lick up his length before you took the tip into your mouth, swirling your tongue around it.
“Oh, fuck… Baby…” Vic moaned out and closed his eyes, laying his head back. He put one hand on the back of your head, pressing you closer to him, forcing you to deep-throat him.
“Ah, yeah… Oh shit…” He voiced out and you felt him coming closer.
“I-I’m cumming… Ah… FUCK!” Vic moanend loudly as he came in your mouth. You swallowed all of it and he pulled you on top of him, kissing you deeply.
He was still panting when he said “Now it’s your turn to moan.”, smirking as he flipped you over and spread your legs.