Status: Active <3

Hiding Out

I am alone too

I woke up to the sound of growling. I look to the ground from the tree I was in. there were only two walkers not many but enough to get bit if I was slow, lucky me I am fast. I stood on the tree limb and pulled out my normal size Katana it is a sharp blade the case is jet black with gold lines running up an down the sides.

I jumped from the tree plugging the Katana threw the head of one of the walkers. I pulled the Katana from the head and shoved the thin blade threw the forehead of the second walker. I pulled it back and slid it back into the case that was on my back.

Well I probably should go hunting. I learned from my brother who learned from my grandfather. I was alone now so far a week, but I am well protected. My father told me I had shots that make my speed increase a lot more than the normal human speed and I am immune to viruses. the thing is that my blood can't take to much of a disease like this or other diseases.

That is why I have weapons, 4 knives, one in each boot, and one on each side of my pants waist band. I have a gun tied to my calf, cross bow on my back, and my Katana on my back as well. So I am well protected thanks to my weird family and weapon stores.

I walked threw the forest, the leaves crushing beneath my feet, I can tell its fall by all the Orange and brown leaves on the ground. I was a great tracker, but it is always easier to do in the trees. I ran to the nearest tree and climbed to the lowest limb and sat till dinner came.

It's been 45 minutes and nothing. might be the walkers scaring them away.

I sighed and pulled my legs to my chest. I laid my head on my knees and closed my eyes. I heard a scream and I jolted up, meaning I fell out of the tree.

Damn that hurt.

I stood up and brushed myself off. she is so lucky none of my weapons went threw me. Well I guess it's me to save the day, Damn my promises.

I ran threw the woods, the wind blowing in my face. I passed the tree that were closest to me. I stopped at a creek about 10 minutes after the scream.

"Girl, are you there?" I yelled threw the woods.

I heard whimper from behind a thick wooded tree. I walked up to the tree and pulled the girl's arm from out from behind the tree. She had light brown/ Orange hair color, shoulder length, blue shirt with a rainbow on it, and some khaki shorts.

"Hi, there sweetheart" I whispered in a soft comforting tone. hey I got a soft side somewhere.

"Hi, do you know where the group is?" she asked.

"No, but I am here to help. what's your name? I'm Ash" I smiled to her.

"Sophia, I was chased by walkers through the woods away from my group." she squeaked.

"come on let start looking then." I pulled her close and I put m-y arm around her shoulder.

We looked around for an hour for her group, and unsurprisingly found nothing. The sun was going down, I was getting hungry. She was getting tired and hungry. Luckily I had food in my bag. Not meat, I mean factory made food.

"You probably don't want squirrel or deer. So do you want some jerky?" I asked her.

"Daryl hunts for squirrel all the time. Yes, please!" I laughed, well then I am guessing either Daryl is a hunter or someone who really sucks at catching food other than squirrels.

I pulled my bag off my back and in zipped the second biggest pouch full of factory made food. I pulled out some jerky and a water bottle for her, and a bag of skittles and a water for myself. We sat below a tree and started eating.

"Is your mama, in your group?" I questioned.

"Yes, we have..." She started counting on her fingers " eleven people in our group."

"Wow, that's a lot of people." I stated.

"Yeah, but some people were eated, by the monsters." She said, I didn't bother on correcting her it was cute.

"Well, I am alone too." I merely stated.

"Did monsters chase you away too?" The sadness dripping from her voice.

"Yeah, something like that" I gave a warm smile.

"I am tired.." She yawned.

"Come on let get in this here tree." I took her hand and set her on the tree opening for her to start climbing.

We both sat on the same branch. I gave her my jacket as her blanket and my lap as her pillow. I followed her suite in sleeping and payed my head on a branch. Another night in a tree, but this time I have someone I need to watch over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tons of stories to update, just thought of this story and was like holy shiz nipples that is a good plot for a story! :D

Love you,

- Hannah