Status: Active <3

Hiding Out

Group

I was just waking Sophia up, her clothes are stuck to her skin with blood and dirt. I ink I have some tight clothes that can fit her that match the TOMS she is wearing.

"Wake up, sweetie" I shook her shoulder gently until she sat up on the tree branch.

"Can we look again?" She asked as soon as we hit the ground below the tree branches.

"Yeah, let get you changed though. And to be safe take this." I handed her a knife that had a brown cover over it.

"If a monster comes?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah let's get you changed" I smiled down at her. I dug threw my bag and pulled out a pink shirt and capris that might go down to her ankles, I pulled out some anchor earrings, and a ribbon.

"Here" I handed her the clothing, but not the earrings and the ribbon. "Put those on and I'll tie the shirt." I said to her as she went behind a tree.

About five minutes later she had the skinny jeans that we a little baggy on her that went to her ankles and the shirt was a little baggy. I walked up to her and tied the shirt in the front. I pulled her hair into a side ponytail and put the ribbon around the center, tied it into a bow. I put the earrings into her ears and we left the tree.

~ Daryl Dixon, back at camp ~

"Rick watch that boy of yers he is seconds away from leavin' camp, to look fer Sophia." I merely stated to the camp leader.

"I got it Daryl." The officer said to him and I scoffed, he was not watching him.

"Whatever" I huffed and stomped off to the woods until arm wrapped around my waist and I tensed. I turned around when I threw the arms off of me.

"Woman, I told you to not touch me!" I yelled at Carol.

"Sorry. Where are you going?" She asked.

"Nun' of yer business, go back to camp." I was annoyed already.

"Ok." She stalked of to the tents.

I walked threw the woods and the vines whipping at my skin. The leaves crunching below my boots.

I walked for what seemed like hours and the sunlight was dieing. I guess another day Sophia gone and another day with hope she was still alive dieing.

I walked in the direction back to camp when I heard a gun shot, why would they only use a gun on one walker. Maybe they couldn't find a knife or the walker was to close to camp.

I was about a couple minutes from camp, when I heard leaves crunching behind me. I was about to turn around when cold metal was held to the back of my head.

"Tell me why I shouldn't put this here arrow threw your head?" She asked her tone hard and cold.

"Well I got a group to feed and a little girl to find, but if-" I was cut off but her jabbing the metal harder to my head.

"What did you say?" She said

"Well, I have a group to feed and a girl to find-" she stopped me from what I was saying.

"Is her name Sophia?" She asked with a frantic tone.

"Yeah, how do ya know hur?" I said.

"I got her with me." When she said those words I whipped around to come face to face with the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen.

Wait what the hell am I sayin', I don' even know this woman N' she already turnin' me soft.

"Where?" I said.

She turned on her heal and murmured a whole bunch of stuff I could make out.

"Sweetheart, this man says he knows you if you don't I'll get rid of him for you ok?" She murmured to Sophia.

She turned back around and pulled Sophia to her side. Sophia's eyes caught mine and she smiled.

"Daryl!" She screamed and hugged my waist.

"So your the mighty Daryl, that Hunts and protects!" The girl stated and laughed.

"So, who r' ya?" I said.

"Ya know the one who gave the girl clothes, fed her, and saved her. The names Ash" she smirked.

"Ya comin' to camp with us?" I asked with a hopeful tone.

"Well, I am now, I can't just let her go she's grown on me." I chuckled.

We walked back to camp and everyone was in frantic mode, tents were gone, and all of our stuff was packed in cars. I walked up to Dale since he knew everything.

"What's goin' on ole' man?" I asked.

"Carl got shot and were going to the doctors house where he is." I remembered the gun shot that rung threw the woods.

I walked over to Ash, that was fighting with Andrea already, oh and did I mention Ash had this look like she could kill. I walked over to them and her a few things like. "Look bitch, idk who you are but stay the hell out my way" came from Andrea and Ash said "The names Ash, so learn it cause I ain't going anywhere princess."

"So, Ash you met Andrea and Andrea met Ash." Andrea stomped off and Ash smirked.

"She a bitch all the time?" She asked aloud.

"Since her sister died." I said.

"My brother died not even two weeks ago and I didn't change." She winced when she said 'died'.

"let's go, our little boy got shot we need to go." I told her and she nodded.

"On my bike?" She nodded and we got on.

We made our way to a farm, it was and open field with a white picket fence around the house and the barn. The house was white and blue, it was two story. The barn was the famous red and white. We got off my bike and made our way to the house after Ash met everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two and more to come they finally found the group and sadly Carl got shot...Good news I made another Daryl Dixon fanfic where a girl find Merle before her gets away from the roof top. :D

Love you,

- Hannah