Status: Active <3

Hiding Out

I am not going anywhere

When we got back we heard Shane tell Inge the group that Otis killed on will. Bullshit. He has a wife, he would just leave for nothing. I am going to make him pay, after he made Otis's wife cry.

I walked away from the group and stomped to the camp, I walked to a tree and took out my four knives and started throwing them at the tree at full force. I was about to throw my fourth knife and hand pulled it out of my grasp.

"What's wrong now?" Daryl voice came from behind me.

"How can he just do that to her, take him away from her she didn't deserve that! He's a selfish prick that doesn't have another thing coming to him." I growled ripping the blades from the tree trunk.

"Who took who away from who?" He sounded more confused than ever.

I sighed "Shane comes back here with that stupid ass story and I sure as hell am not convinced. He killed Otis, Otis wouldn't leave Patricia even if she wanted him too, and you know it! Now he made her cry over him and that son of a bitch is gonna pay!" I growled getting more pissed ever second of thinking about it.

I stormed away from Daryl and into the woods. I pushed my blades into place, in my boots and in my waist band. I saw two walkers coming my way and I ran up to both and stuck the blade into one of the walkers forehead. I pulled the blade out and pushed the blade into the top of the walkers head.

Fore a whole hour I sat in trees or killed walkers getting rid of frustration. It was getting later and later every time I killed a walker, which was I think 17 of them. I started walking back to camp, I got back by dawn and everyone was asleep.

I walked by the barn and saw Shane standing against it with his eyes closed and he had no hair... Probably shaved it. I walked up to him and pulled out a hunting knife that I have to gut an animal. I walked up to him mindlessly.

I stopped in front of him and put the knife to his throat.

"You think it's funny to kill someone, that others love?" I sneered.

"Do it, I dare you." He choked out.

"I am not scared to, but I am not a sick son of bitch going around killing people." I growled pressing the knife harder into the skin of his neck.

"That might be true, but he deserved to die." He spit out his words.

"You kill one more innocent living soul, and I'll rip out yours and skin you dry." My words with venom in them.

"Do worry you pretty little head about it." He chuckled as I pulled my knife back.

"Yeah, yeah." I put my knife in my boot and walked away.

I walked up to dales R.V. And saw Glenn and T-Dog sitting there jaws open and staring wide eyes at me.

"What?" I asked.

"First, where have you been? Second, why did you do that to Shane?" Glenn's voice stern and frustrated.

"Killin' walkers and He killed Otis." I smirked.

"Beth, Maggie, and Daryl were running around every where for you and how do you know he killed Otis." T-Dog explained.

"Oh, ok. Well, why would Otis be killed when he has a wife to protect?" It was more of a statement than a question.

"Ok, we'll go to sleep you have watch in a little." T-Dog answered for Glenn.

I walked away and passed Daryl's tent, but stopped and went to his tent. I unzipped his tent and crawled in. I went to his side and laid next to him.

"Don't run off a again." Daryl muttered and snaked his arms around my waist.

"I am not going anywhere." I whispered.

"Good" with that said Daryl drifted to sleep.

I laid my head on his pillow and melted into his arms. I drifted off into a mindless ending dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for your comments it made my day and I hope you enjoy my chapter here.

Commenters:

Darkness-rises
WhatAJoker

Love you,

- Hannah <3