Status: Active <3

Hiding Out

Never Lasting Moments

(A Week Later)

Moments Never Last

I woke up to someone screaming bloody murder. I stood up from the empty sleeping bag, and left the tent. I walked closer to the voices and saw that Rick and Lori were in another fight. fourth time this week and it was driving me to the edge.

I walked in the middle of them and glared at them both.

"What the fuck is going on now?" I sneered.

"Lori thinks that it's okay to get rid of my baby without me saying." Rick growled.

I turned to Lori "don't you think the baby daddy deserves some say in the future of the babies life?" I asked as calmly as possible.

"I guess, but I don't want it to grow up in this type of world." She muttered.

"We'll make it work." Rick told her and that was my Que to leave.

I walked away from the couple and went to the house, Beth and Me are like mother and Daughter. She always listens to me, I only want her to be safe and secure. The other relationship with me and Maggie is tight like sisters. The other day she came to me for advice for her relationship with Glenn, I told her to go for him.

So far we have 3 couples, and well excluding Jimmy and Beth. Daryl and I have been spending slot more time with each other so I guess we're a couple but I am not sure....

I stomped up the stairs to Beth's room and opened the door to see her and Jimmy kissing, though they didn't notice me.

"AWWHHHH!!!" I smirked when they turned around.

Beth through a pillow at me "Get out!" she giggled.

I shut the door of her then scream "Use protection!!!" and Hershal came running up stairs.

"Who needs protection??" he asked with a serious tone.

"Your daughter Beth and Jimmy are fooling around." I said to him and he took off sprinting to her room.

I ran down the stairs and out the door before Beth could come get me. I walked up to the R.V. and saw Carol and Andrea there talking, well more like whispering.

"What are we in high school?" I asked the two women.

"Stay out of our business." Carol sneered.

"Go shove it, old hag." I hissed

"Go the hell away you ugly ass whore." Andrea defended Carol.

"At least I haven't slept with any men and at least someone wants me!" I spat at her venom glued to every word.

"Fuck you at least he's tempted to feel me." she growled.

I jumped on her and started pulling at her hair and punching her cheek bone. she rolled us over and kicked me in the ribs, I slammed her head on the ground and she groaned. I kneed her in the gut and was about to pull out my knife, but was pulled off of her by Strong arms.

"Let the fuck go." I growled as Shane grabbed Andrea from the ground who was trying to grab my hair.

"I'll kill you whore!" she screeched.

"Like a blonde Bimbo like you can touch me!" I laughed.

"Oh, you better sleep with one eye open cause the pretty little throat of yours will be covered in blood!" I yelled as Shane took her to the farm.

I stopped fighting when she disappeared with Shane. I was let go and I was turned around to face Daryl.

"What the hell was that?" he asked with an amusement gleam in his eyes.

"That was me kicking that bitch into next year." I laughed.

"Well at least I know you can fight by yourself." he smirked.

"Eh, I was in a lot of school fights when I was in high school." I grinned and he kissed me forehead before taking me into the house.

I only stepped a foot in the house and Beth and Maggie ran to my aid. I laughed when Jimmy came down stairs with Hershal. When Hershal saw me he jogged to my side.

"Who did that to you?" he asked getting mad, these few days he turned out to be like a dad to me.

"That Blonde Bi- Andrea" I forgot that Hershal hates when people curse even outside of his house.

"I am going to kill her!" Maggie's face grew with hatred.

"Not before I slit her throat" Beth growled.

"Well, good thing you have those two so I don't have to hit a girl" Daryl grinned at me but I knew he would never hit a woman.

"Oh these girls are harmless I think..." I wondered if the really can beat someone's ass.

"You'll find out soon" Maggie smirked and Beth grabbed the first aid kit.

Hershal cleaned my cuts and gave me stitches on my cheek where she punched me. I don't have any broken or sprained ribs just a bruise.

I went lay down with Daryl in his tent for a while. I laid my head on his chest and his arms around my waist, our legs were tangled together and my hair was all over his chest.

If only it would last Forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have new Story up, just gonna put the first chapter. It's a Twilight fan fic for Emmett Cullen, for all those Blood sucker lovers!(;

Enjoy, the new chapter finally they got into a fight it was coming to them! :D

love you,

- Hannah