Status: Active <3

Hiding Out

So innocent

I was walking, ok more like limping cause earlier in the morning Daryl thought it would funny to trip my into the river and I hit my ankle on a rock. So I popped my ankle out of place so I had to re-pop it back into place.

I heard two voices coming from the back of the R.V. and they were getting louder like a fight. I stumbled to get closer and I saw Maggie with Andrea in a head lock.

"Woah Maggie! Get it girl." I smirked at her and she looked at me and started laughing.

"I told you, you'd find out." She tightened her grip on Andreas head.

"Glad to know, I thought that you were a sweetheart that wouldn't hurt a fly." I laughed.

"Nope, Beth is though." She grinned.

"Ok, let her go or your gonna kill her." I told her.

"That's the plan." Maggie looked down at the girl and Andrea gasped.

"I-ima kick your a-ass-s!" Andrea chocked out.

"That is funny the last time I checked you got into a chock hold by Maggie, trust me I haven't seen that girl hurt a fly." I pointed out.

Maggie let her go after about 10mins later and we walked back to the house, where Glenn was waiting for us. We got inside and I told Glenn what happened with Maggie and Andrea and he busted out laughing.

"Hey! Your not the only one who can fight!" Maggie slapped my arm.

"But your so precious and innocent!" I accused.

"I agree with Ash." Glenn smirked.

"Agree with her what?" Daryl showed up out of no where behind Glenn.

"That Maggie can hurt someone." I snickered.

"'N' what brought up this?" He asked.

"I found Maggie with Andrea in head lock." I stated casually and Daryl chocked on a cracker he was a eating.

"Maggie? Andrea? Head locks?" He chocked out.

"Mhhhm" was all I said.

"Wow, never thought the day would come." He chuckled.

"Hey! What is this gang up on 'Maggie day'?" Maggie exclaimed.

"What? Noooo. Of course not, it's 'make fun of Maggie's fighting day' Duhh!" I laughed after I said this to her.

"Funny." She groaned and Glenn and Daryl followed in on laughing.

When Andrea walked in we all looked at her and laughed harder that tears were pouring out of my eyes and Daryl had to calm me down. I looked around the room the find Carol glaring at me and Andrea making her way towards me until Maggie jumped in between.

"I don't think so." Maggie snapped.

"Get the hell out of my way." Andrea tried to push her out of the way but Maggie pushed her into Carol and they both fell on the ground.

"Yes! That is a goal you got two in one!" I threw my fist up the air like it was a soccer game and everyone laughed except for Andrea and Carol of course.

"Go back to the R.V. Andrea." Maggie spat.

"Shut the fuck up, I am goin'." Andrea waved a hand and dragged Carol out of the house with her.

"WHOR- who are you?" I was about to yell 'whore' to Andrea when she left but the Herschel walked in so I changed my sentence, leaving everyone in fits of laughter.

"Ash no cussing you know the rules!" Herschel smiled at me.

"Yeah, sorry." I mumbled.

"Aww, it's ok, it's ok!" Maggie patted my head and talked like I was her pet and I growled at her.

"Wow that is one feisty animal you have their Maggie!" Glenn pointed towards me and I bit his finger and he yelped.

"Watch where ya' point china man." I smirked and it threw Maggie and Daryl into laughter.

"I AM KOREAN!" He yelled trying to make his point.

"Your all the same!" I pointed out and it threw me into laughter as well.

"Ugh! You people are hopeless." Glenn groaned.

"But, ya' love us." I stated.

"Sadly." I got in return.

"Awe, you here that I am loved!" I smirked and jumped onto Daryl's back.

"He said he loved you not me!" Daryl tried to get me off his back.

"Yeah...but I love you horse back rides!" I smirked when I felt chills run down his spine when I said that in his ear.

"Yeah, yeah." He put his hands under my under thighs so I wouldn't fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I took so long! Just other stories and blah blah, then I got sick for a week and I had to do make up work for school and then we are having a Super Bowl party. I know it's no excuse but at least I updated!(:

Love you,

- Hannah <3