Saviour

Chapter 4

Ashley’s POV

I sighed happily after Emerald fell asleep. I gently positioned Emerald on her bed under the blankets. I turned off her light and climbed into bed next to her. Emerald cuddled into me and I put my arms around her. I wasn’t really tired so I lay next to Emerald as I thought of everything she had told me. I’m worried about her; she didn’t look like she was suffering from a lack of nutrition but it could happen if she didn’t start eating enough.
I couldn’t believe that she thought I would hate her for anything. So far she was nothing more than a teenage girl who had some issues. Everyone had issues and the sooner that they were solved the sooner they could move on from them.
Her parents not being home was concerning though. Parents were supposed to take care of their children not ignore them. It wasn’t like she had any siblings to talk to so why did her parents think it was okay to leave her alone all of the time? I was thankful that she was going on tour with us. It meant that she would have many people around to talk to if she needed it. I tried to shut my brain off so I could sleep but it wasn’t working.
“Ash” I heard Emerald mumble in her sleep. Her hands balled into fists and when I looked down at her I saw tears in her eyes. I attempted to wake her up but she wouldn’t.
“No please I can’t lose him” she mumbled as she twisted around in her sleep. I grabbed onto one of her hands and forced it out of a ball so I could hold it.
“Em I’m right here” I told her as I brushed her hair out of her face. She twisted a bit more before settling down and letting sobs rack her body.
“I’m right here, baby” I told her as I pulled her into a hug. I couldn’t believe I called her baby but it was too late now. She cried into my shoulder as I rubbed her back until her sobs were gone.
“What happened baby” I asked her once I felt she was calm enough.
“You…you were go…gone. I couldn’t take it” she said softly. I tightened my arms around her and kissed her forehead repeatedly.
“I’m not going anywhere Em” I told her in between the kisses I was placing on her forehead.
“Not gone like that Ash. I meant gone like gone, gone. As in never coming back” she told me sadly.
“I’m not going anywhere anytime soon Em.” I told her. As I went to kiss her forehead again she lifted her head up to look at me. We ended up kissing and neither of us was willing to pull away. Her arms wrapped around my neck and the kiss was deepened as our teeth scraped against each other. The kiss was needy and raw. I forced myself to pull away and smiled at her.
“You need to try to go back to sleep. You have school tomorrow.” I told her. She opened her mouth to say something. I shushed her. “I’ll be here all night. Try your best.” She nodded and cuddled into me again. I smiled and attempted to sleep.
When I awoke the bed was empty and I could hear the shower running. I looked at the time and realized that it was already six in the morning. I sat in the bed while I waited for Emerald to get out of the shower. When she did, she walked back in with barely anything on. I tried to ignore the fact that she was wearing only a bra and a pair of panties. I could tell that she was excited since she kept bouncing everywhere.
“Excited much?” I asked her chuckling. She bounced over to me and leaned over me.
“It’s the last day of school. And it’s only a half day. I get out at noon and don’t have to be at work until nine tonight.” She told me happily. I was having trouble concentrating. Emerald’s scent was intoxicating. It was a mixture of mint, cherries, and vanilla. Though it was odd, I couldn’t get enough of it.
“What are you planning on doing in the time in between?” I asked her softly.
“I plan on packing and possibly getting a small nap.” She told me still smiling. I smiled at her. I was glad that she was in a good mood. She leaned down and kissed me softly. I’ve only known this girl for two days and I’ve already kissed her more than I should have.
“You should get ready for school” I told her as I pulled away.
“I’d rather sit here and be with you” she said softly. I smiled at that.
“As much as both of us would like that you need to go to school. I’ll be here when you get back I promise” I told her. She smiled at me and gave me another kiss. She climbed off of me and started to get dressed. I watched her. It wasn’t like I could take my eyes off of her. She’s gorgeous. She smiled at me. I got out of the bed and made my way up to her.
“I’ll see you around noon” she said as I walked up to her. I smiled and pulled her into another kiss. She was addictive.
“Ashley if you keep kissing me I’m not going to make it to school” she told me reluctantly.
“Go to school Em” I told her as I backed up. She smiled and grabbed her bag before walking out of the room. I crawled back in bed and slept for a few more fours.

By the time that twelve o’clock rolled around the guys and I had gone shopping to stock up on food for the tour. After that the guys decided to go out and walk the town. I stayed behind knowing that Emerald would be home soon and I promised her that I would be with her.
“Hello?” I heard her call out from the living room. I walked up the stairs and greet her happily. We had nine hours before she had to go to work and I know she needed to pack.
“I’m officially done with school until September!!” she said excitedly. She dropped her bag before running and jumping on me. I caught her and laughed. I didn’t blame her for being excited though. She attached her lips to mine and I lost all train of thought. I moaned and pushed her against the wall behind me. We kissed for a few moments until she pulled away.
“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to attack you like that” she said as I let her down gently. I walked over to where she left her bag.
“It’s okay I didn’t mind. But you did say you needed to pack. The sooner you do that the sooner you can get some sleep.” I told her as I picked up her bag. She laughed and we walked into her bedroom. She grabbed her three suitcases and started going through her dressers. I helped her pack her stuff and an hour later she was packed.
“Are you going to try to sleep now?” I asked her as she laid on the bed. I laid next to her and pulled her into my arms.
“If you don’t mind me sleeping on you. You’re comfy” she said lethargically. I laughed and kissed her cheek.
“Go to sleep baby. I won’t leave you” I told her. It didn’t take her long to fall asleep and after a little while of watching her I fell asleep.

When I woke up again it was almost eight at night. I gently woke up Emerald. She smiled at me and opened her eyes.
“You have an hour until you have to be at work.” I told her softly. She jumped out of the bed and ran to where she placed her uniform. She quickly changed into her uniform and I walked over to her.
“Have I ever mentioned that I adore this uniform?” I asked her as I hugged her from behind. She laughed and turned around in my arms.
“Of course you do. It gives you a great view of my ass and boobs.” She said with a laugh.
“Oh yes it does” I told her happily.
“I’m going to work now.” She said still laughing. I pouted at her not wanting her to go. I knew she had to but I enjoyed my time with her. “I’ll be back around three. Then you can cuddle me all you want” she said before kissing my cheek.
“I’m going to hold you to that” I told her before walking her upstairs. She left with Dante, Mark, McKenzie, Nina, and Deavon leaving the rest of us to find something to do.

“So Ashley what’s going on between you and Emerald?” CC asked in a childish voice.
“Nothing, we share a bed that’s it.” I told them quietly. They didn’t need to know that I was falling for her already.
“Then why did you decide to stay here instead of go with us to see the city?” Jinxx pressed.
“I was tired.”
“Because you share a bed with someone you happen to find extremely attractive” CC concluded.
“Just because she’s attractive doesn’t mean I’m having sex with her. She’s underage. And I didn’t sleep because she had nightmares. I stayed awake with her until she could fall back asleep again.” I told them. In all honesty I wouldn’t mind having sex with her but it was illegal. She was only sixteen. I knew she’d be turning seventeen soon but that didn’t help much.
“Doesn’t mean you don’t want to have sex with her” Jinxx added in.
“Whatever.” With that I effectively shut them up for a few hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? I'd like to know how you guys are liking the story