Status: one shot

All I Want for Christmas Is You

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Vic scanned the room, looking at all the opened presents lying around. Christmas day was coming to a close and though Vic got a lot of amazing things, new guitar and cncert tickets to name some, he still had a feeling of disappointment. He pulled out his phone and checked it yet again for new messages. All of his friends and family had wished him Merry Christmas already, all but one. Vic's mind pulled up a picture of the boy who hadn't contacted him yet. A lanky, pale boy with long black hair and bright blue eyes. Kellin.
"Hey Vic, want some eggnog?" His little brother, Mike, asked from the doorway. Vic nodded and sunk farther into the chair. A few minues later, Mike returned with a full glass of eggnog and a concerned face.
"Vic, are you okay? And here's your eggnog," He asked, taking a seat beside his brother. Vic shook his head and attempted a smile.
"I'm fine Mike, no worry."
"No, seriously, what's wrong?" He pushed. Mike didn't seem it, but he was really protective over Vic and was always trying to cheer him up when he was down. And honestly, he was worried. Christmas was Vic's favorite holiday and he was never, ever, sad on the 25th.
"Just.... Kellin didn't wish me a merry Christmas. I thought friends were suppoesed to wish each other Merry Christmas." Vic sighed and looked away, knowing his face was giving way that that wasn't it.
"He probably hasn't had the chance to text anyone. You know how his mom is, family first," Mike comforted him, not mentioning that Kellin had, infact, sent out a text already wishing everyone a Merry Chrismas. Vic shrugged and curled against Mike, breathing heavy and biting his lip.
"Mike."
"Hm?"
"I like him. More than a friend like him," Vic admitted, as tears leaked out of his eyes.
"I know," His brother answered simply. "And honestly, I thought he liked you..." He frowned a bit because he truly had, Kellin had been coming over a lot lately and hung around Vic, always staring and shit.
"Not making me feel any better," Vic grimaced. After a few minutes, Mike pulled out his ipod and turned on Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass.
"Seems right..." He said quietly, hugging his brother who was still crying quietly. Eventually the boys parents came in, wondering why they had disapperard.
"Why are ou crying, mi hijo?" Vic's mama asked, closing in to give him a hug. He pasted a smile on and lied.
"Oh mama, this has just been such a good Christmas," His mom grinned and hugged him tighter.
"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it," She then explained that dinner would be ready in fifteen and she wanted the boys dressed nicely.
"Aww but Ma-" Mike started, only to be cut off.
"No butts. Go change." The boys pushed off the seat they were on and ran up the stairs to their shared room.
Vic had just peeled off his shirt when a puff of white hit their window.
"Da fuck?" Mike muttered, sliding towards the window the check it out. He started to open the window when another snowball hit, some coming in this time, hitting Mike's bare lower stomach.
"Stop it asshole!" He sreamed towards the dark figure standing down by the road. Probably just Jaime passing by. Counting on that assumption, he started to close the window.
"Wait! Mike!" The figure called in a soprano voice, obviously not belonging to Jaime. Mike pushed the window back up and leaned out.
"What? Who are you?"
"It's Kellin and-" Mike didn't hear the rest as he turned to Vic.
"Aye man, Kellin is in the front yard, probably for you." He chuckled as Vic's face lit up.
"I'll be back!" He threw on a hoodie and ran out the door and downstairs, then out the front door. He cursed the freezing Michigan weather as he jumped through the snow in to short of shoes. Finally,he made it to where Kellin was standing under the street light.
"Hey," Vic breathed, a puff of steam uncurling froom his lips. Kellin smiled at him and stepped closer.
"Hey, sorry for not texting earlier."
"It's fine, Vic grinned back, staring at him. His stomach did little flips and Kellin fiddled with something behind his back. The boys stood awkwardly avoiding eye contct for a bit til a voice pierced the air around them.
"Dudes, don't just stand their, SPEAK!" Mike boomed from the window. Both boys blushed and Kellin finally started talking.
"Well, just. Look, I know this is a bit weird and please don't get freaked out but, I like you. I'm gay and I like you a lot. I was wondering, will you give me the best gift and be my boyfriend?" He asked, squeezing his eyes shu as he waited for a response. Vic's mouth gaped open and he squeaked a bit.
"Ye-yes!" Kellin cracked his eyes open to see Vic's smiling, flushed face moving rapidly up and down. Quickly he pulled his arm out from behind him and held it over their heads. Vic looked up and laughed a bit.
"If we're dating, do we really need misletoe?" He teased.
"Nah, but I like the cheesiness of it," He laughed leaning in and shuttig his eyes. Vic's lips met his and danced along Kellin's. After a few minutes, Kellin dropped the misletoe and grabbed Vic's hair instead. They pressed themselves together and continued moving their lips passionetly. Too soon they broke apart due toVic remebering he had dinner to eat.
"I'm sorry, I wish I could stay with you," Vic apologized again.
"It's fine, I know I'll get you again and again, so letting your family have you now won't be too hard," He smiled and hgged himself tighter, it was freezing out. Vic pursed his lips and held out a finger He slowly slipped off the fleece Pantera hoodie adn handed it to hisboyfriend. When Kellin refused it, Vic pulled him close and slipped it onto the boy's skinnny body.
"I'll never let you freeze without me," He whispered into his ear, pressing his lips to the other's one last time.
"I love you,Vic!" Kellin called, making his way up the street.
"Love you too, Kells!" Vic Watched the figure until he was no more than a black dot illuminated by the snow. Grinning,he headed back into his house and up to his room to finish changing. As he stepped into the room, his brother Mike looked up from his nest in his bed and chuckled.
"You two are cute, you know that?"
"Yeah and guess what?"
"Hm?"
"Christmas is compete."
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas! Here's a little present, enjoy(:/>*