Status: Hey guys! My other Kellin Quinn I was working on got deleted so here's a new one!

I Hope That You Find Who You Are

Prepare.

I shut the truck of my car after loading in the last of my things looking at the place I called home. I felt him snake his lanky arms around my waist leaning his head on my shoulder.

"I wish you weren't leaving. I don't know if I'll ever accomplish anything if you leave.." he whispered kissing my cheek like he always did.

"I need to do it. It sucks and it's a shitty situation that I'm putting us in but I have a chance to change everything about my life. Start frsh somewhere that no one knows my name."

"I know Maggie, I just wish it were me and you leaving.." he said releasing my body. I turned to face my wide blue eyed best friend. "Don't you dare ever forget about me, you got that?"

"Cross my heart. I'll call you once a week and we'll wab cam at least that often just like I promised."

"Deal, but I still have one more thing I want to give you.. Mind taking me to my house to get it?"

"Sure thing." I said forcing a smile.

I bit my lip to push the tears away from filling my eyes. He wasn't going to see me cry. I'm better than that. Stronger than that. The trees were turning color with the fall season in full swing, our favorite season. We got out of the car shutting our doors in unison.

I sat on the hood as he went inside giving me the finger to give him a minute. I stared at the blue sky matching his eyes so perfectly. It made my heart skip a beat just like when he kissed my cheek or squeezed my hand when things were rough.

"It's not much, but I wanted you to have it." he said giving me a box.

"I can't take this stuff Kellin. This is your mom's necklace she gave you..and the shirt we wear when shit is tough. I can't take this, you need this stuff more than I do."

"I'm telling you to take it with you to Grand Rapids. If there is a single person in this world I wa--" he paused blinking away the tears in his eyes. "If there is a single person in this world I want to have this stuff it's you Maggie. I don't care if you get there and we never talk again, you're a part of me just like those things and I want you to have them always. Just promise you'll never ever come back here because you think you can't make it up there alright?"

I fought myself with every fiber in my being. I wanted to burst into tears and beg him to force me to stay here with him. We needed each other more than we could ever comprehend. I sat the box in my passenger seat giving him the necklace with my class ring that he surprised me with for Christmas our Senior year.

"Keep this, that way when you wanna give up on your dream of singing you won't do it. I have way to much faith in you for you to do that."

"I pinky swear to never ever give up." he said kissing my forehead. "Now you better get going or you'll never make it there."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, intro, past. blah blah blah. I'm still super pissed off that my other story got somehow deleted. Stupid mobile mibba screwing me up and everything! anyway, comment, recommend, subscribe, I love you. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!