I Loved You

<3

Jamie looked over at her boyfriend Tom. She felt butterfly's in the pit of her tummy realizing how perfect he his. How he can make her smile, and laugh. She loved the way her wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her. She loved him. She never told a boy she loved him before, she was always afraid she'd get hurt.

Jamie didn't have time to mull over it, when tom's grey eyes met hers she blurted out, "Tom I Love you."
He gave her an odd look, "what?"
She laughed and got closer to him, she took his hands, "I love you."
He looked exspressionless, he moved away from Jamie. He picked up his backpack from the bench, "I gotta go." he hurried away, Leaveing Jamie sitting him the grass, confused, and scared.

Jamie sat in her room, her eyes red from crying, for Tom hasent called her back in a week. Seince that day in the park. Jamie sat crossed legged on her bed stairing at her phone. Shes texted him five times, not wanting to act stalkery. Her last text to him was two days ago. Her first was a week ago. No response.

There was a knock at her door, "Please go away."
Jamies mother opened the door, "Jamie, baby."
"What?"
"I can't stand seeing you like this. I want you to go out. I called Saylor, she'll be over in five minuets. So wash your face, and get dressed ok."
Jamie declined going out at first, but Saylor was her best friend, she'd make her feel better.

Jamie looked herself over in the mirror. She had put on some makeup, but her eyes were still red. She got herself together enough to put on her ripped skinnies, and a low top hello kitty shirt. She put on a bennie because her hair look bad.

Saylor honked her horn outside, fallowed by Jamie's mother yellig at her to come down. Jamie sighed as she looked in the mirror one last time before trotting down the stairs. Her mother handed her Jamie's phone and kissed Jamie's head, "I'm going into work early today, so I may not be here when you get back."
"ok mum."

The first thing Saylor did when Jamie entered her VW was hug her, "He probably just got caught by surprised."
Jamie shook her head.
"Listen I'm going to pick up Shane too. That ok."
"Yes of cores. He'll make me fell better."

Shane entered the back seat of the VW, "Hey Jamie, long time no see honey," he leaned over and kissed Jamie's cheek.

Jamie was starting to feel much better, haveing been kicked out of Walmart for being too loud, then haveing a fashion show at the mall. Even getting Shane In a dress.
They were at the food court, throwing frys into each others mouths. Suddenly Saylors face went blank while stairing behind Jamie.
"What's wrong Say?"
"Nothing," she smiled but with her eyes still behind Jamie.
Jamie started to turn, but Shane caught her, "Hey let's go and get more drinks."
Jamie didn't by it she turned around and there was Tom. Her heart dropped, but then anger rose. She stood up and walked over to Tom, ignoring Saylors and Shanes pleas.
Tom saw her and turned around, trying to walk the other way, "Tom!"
Jamie started a run, and grabbed his arm, "Tomis!"
"What!"
"What the hell! Why has you been ignoring me? What did I do wrong?!"
He looked Jamie intensely in they eyes, "I don't love you."
Jamie was crushed, "ok, so. Why did you have to ignore me?"
He rolled his eyes, "I told you what's wrong, can I just go."
"why did you ignore me?" Jamie said with tears in her eyes.
"you want the truth?"
"yes!"
He grabbed her shoulders, "your ugly, your a b!tch, and annoying as hell. And I never even liked you, I was only using you. I'm sorry."
She stared at him, inbileveing what just happened, tom walked away. Jamie started to run. Saylor asked her what's wrong, Jamie told her she needs to be alone.

She ran Into Shane when she was running across first avenue, "Jamie," he said getting out of Saylors VW.
"Please, I need to be alone."
She started running again, taking short cuts knowing Shane was going to try and fallow her.
She thought he had lost him as she entered her house and locked the front door, she ran up to her room, realizing her mother was not here. She found her self at the mirror. 'Ugly, look at how big your forehead is. And thouse bushy eye brows eww. Ugh your so fat, thoughs thighs are like hams.'
Jamie threw herself to the floor, "Ugly, Worthless, dumb, annoying," she kept repeating to herself.
She reached up to her dresser to try and get herself up. Jamie's razor fell.
The razor stained with red, stained with hurt, lies, insults, rape.
She stairs at her old friend in her hand.
She cut her finger tips first to write on her mirror, "why don't you love me?"
She felt dizzy from the loss of blood, but it wasn't enough, and slid it up her wrist, she screamed out in pleasureing pain. She repeated this on the other arm.

No lt long until Jamie fell unconsiouse and died. Shane broke down te door and ran up to her room. He fell to his knees as he looked at the love of his life lay beautifully dead on the floor. He notice the mirror. He took Jamie in his arms and whispered in her ear, "I loved you."

A hot tear streamed down his face. He layed Jamie on her bed, wrapped her arms, washed off the mirror, and wrote a note, tapeing it to the mirror. He picked up the blood stained blade, then layed next to Jamie. he kissed her lips as he slide the cool metal across this wrist.

In the paper the next day; two seventeen year olds found in suburban home, both committed suicide. Jamie Ross, and Shane Smith both found in Ross home on Friday night by Ross mother. Investigators suggest Ross had killed herseff hour before Smith had, for there were blood stains of Ross blood on the carpet near dresser, but they were found in the bed together. A note was found on Ross mirror; Dear family and friends of Jamie's and I's
Jamie was beautiful and great girl, and love of my life. It pains me she had to have taken her life because of a stupid boy, thinking no one loved her. I know her mother loved her, her friends, and I most of all loved her dearly, I hate to know she didn't see that. I can't be with out Jamie, I love her, and If killing myself means I get to be with her, then that's what I'll do. I love you all. I promice I'll take care of Jamie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading my lovelys. Please comment if you want another like this, or just another short story. Thank you beautiful!!