Status: Unfinished and won't be updated.

Time After Time

First

Rose Lette never really counted how long she had been live there, in a small house on a hill near a mountain, somewhere along Illawarra escarpment. She graduated from local university six months ago and she currently enjoyed her break while she kept doing her part-time job. Rose was a twenty three years old girl with long red hair. People always remember her for her massively long hair that grow up to her hips. She was pretty proud about her hair.

She lived alone in a that tiny house that had two bedrooms, one bathroom, one little kitchen and one tiny living room. Rose lived her life alone before she got a Samoyed named Lestat. Her routine was never interesting until one day she saw someone moved to the Granny Flat in front of her house. All she saw was some guys delivering new furniture. After that, the thought of the new neighbor never get into her mind since winter finally came again.

There was no snow in that area.

And that's why Rose visited Snow Mountain with her friends.

Five days after Rose spent a week in Snow Mountain, snowboarding, skiing and all those wintery stuff, she got to see her new neighbor for the very first time.

He was tall, with dark hair and long legs. All she was thinking about when she saw him for the first time was how attractive his figure was. But she shook her head and laughed at herself after that. It wasn't the first time she saw someone attractive. But there was something different about that new neighbor. Somehow he looked sad; the way he walked, the way he stare down whenever he went home from somewhere Rose didn't know.

But she grew up understanding that you should only mind your own business.

Yet, unconsciously, she wondered how would it be like to chat him and to stare him in the eyes, since that man had always been staring down. Maybe there was a reason why he looked and felt so sad. In the end of the day, she laughed at herself again, while she was cooking, while she was feeding Lestat, while she was cleaning her house.

Maybe it was just because it had been a while since she hang out with someone her age.