Leto's Rose

His Rose

Unknown P.O.V

“I love you, Cassius.” I said through my tears. I was selfish. I was a selfish woman. I had a man waiting for me down the aisle but yet the one that I wanted is the one standing before me telling me he has to go.

“And I will always love you.” He said and kissed me softly for the last time.

Farren’s P.O.V

“I’m glad you came.”

I brushed my hand over the back of one of the light wood chairs. I wonder if he made these by hand.

“Yeah, me too.”

He pulled out the chair I had been admiring and gestured for me to sit down, “Would you like some tea and biscuits?”

I sat down, “Yes please.”

He sat down across from me and poured me some tea in a delicate tea cup, “I began to think for a moment that you wouldn’t come.”

I took a sip, I smiled. Just right. “I told you that I would.”

He chuckled a little bit, “So how’s that fiancé of yours?”

I frowned a bit and set my cup down, “He’s in California at the moment. Business meeting.”

He set a biscuit on my plate and passed me a jar of butter, “And you are not happy with that?”

I cut the biscuit in half with a silver knife, the replied softly, “I don’t know.”

He tilted his head a bit, “You shouldn’t frown so much.”

I stopped buttering the bread and rose and eyebrow, “I’m sorry?”

He smiled softly, “Yes, you have such a delicate face that holds the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen, an adorable nose, but it is your lips which are so plump and smooth. Whoever makes those lips curve downwards should feel very sorry.”

This is like poetry! Oh god, how much more attractive can this man get?

I blushed madly, “Um, well, t-thank you.”

Leto smiled widely, “No problem.”

I finished half of my biscuit and set it down and smiled over at him.

He smiled back then stood up and offered me a hand, “I want to show you something, if you wouldn’t mind.”

Should I? I thought for a moment.

I sighed and took his hand, “Okay.”

He gently pulled me up with no effort. I blushed.

God, I feel like a little school girl with a crush.

Quickly he led me outside and down a dirt trail surrounded by tall grass. Neither Leto nor I said anything as he led me by the hand. I looked up and all around me; the sky was almost a purple color. I figured that the sun would be setting soon. Behind me I noticed that the house was now out of sight.

I looked towards Leto, “Where are you taking me?”

He smiled one of those breathtaking smiles, “I just wanted to show you somewhere I come during a sunset, it’s quite beautiful.”

Finally we stopped, and all around me were white roses. I turned in a slow circle. We were standing in a small field and it was nothing but white rose bushes. I was nothing like I had ever seen before. I almost wanted to start crying.

Leto pulled me along and sat on the grass near a patch of the roses. He gestured for me to sit by him. I did.

I looked wide eyes all around us and finally my eyes landed on Leto, whose eyes were glued to me.

“Do you like it?” He asked softly and brushed some of his soft black hair away from his eyes.

I reached out and ran my hand through the thick green grass, “I love it.”

He touched my hair, “I’m glad.”

We sat there for a few minutes just looking around and enjoying each other’s company.

Then the sun started to set.

Leto reached behind and plucked a white rose from its branches. “Here,” He said and put the rose in my pale hair.

I reached my hand up and touched where he had put the rose and a smile formed on my face.

He leaned back onto his back and instructed me to do so too.

Together we laid there and watched as the sun went down.

I rolled over onto my side to look at Leto. How had this man managed to capture my heart in a matter of two days? I barely know him… But yet I can’t get enough of him.

Leto looked over at me, “Yes?”

I laid back down on my back, “Nothing, just thinking.”

Now turned on his side and propped his head up with his elbow. He brushed back some of my hair.

“Farren…?” He said quietly as he leaned over me.

I looked up at him and didn’t say anything. I don’t think I could. My heart beat so hard, could he hear it?

He rested his hand on my face, his thumb stroking my cheek. He placed a hand beside my head and leaned further and further…

His lips were just above mine when he stopped, “Can I?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo. Here ya go! Hope you enjoy. :)