Status: Updating as much as possible

She's Glitter and Gold

Twenty-Three

RIHANNA'S POV:

"April twenty-fourth," Jack says as he sticks a ticket in my hand. "Best Buy Theater. You better fucking be there."
I laugh and stand on my tiptoes to mess up his styled hair. "Wouldn't miss it for the world, Jackery."
He swats my hand away and grins, then pulls me into a hug, lifting my feet slightly off of the ground. "I'm gonna fucking miss you, bitch."
I smile and hug him tighter. "Not as much as I'll miss you, dick."
He sets me down and smirks. "Well obviously you're gonna miss my dick."
I roll my eyes, then glance at the time on my phone and frown. "Shit, I gotta get going," I say, and I wish more than anything that I could stay for a little longer.
Jack hugs me again, so tightly I can hardly breathe, but I like it. I lock my arms around his neck and breathe in his familiar scent. "Call me, okay?" he says when he pulls away too soon.
I nod my head, and plant a quick kiss on his lips. "I will," I promise, then he kisses me again and I return it before pulling away. "I really do need to go," I say with a sigh.
He pouts a little, then rumples my hair slightly before hugging me one last time.
After getting into the car and saying goodbye a million more times, I finally pull out of his driveway and watch him in the rear view mirror as I drive down his street.

I roll over in my bed for the millionth time, but I can't seem to find a comfortable way to sleep. Spending every night of the last week with Jack probably wasn't a good idea. I'm not used to an empty bed.
I roll over again and stare at the alarm clock that's bright, red numbers seem to be mocking me. 3:46.
I groan and bury my face in the pillow.
I shouldn't miss him so much. We're just friends
I roll over again and sigh.
Friends who fucked A LOT this past week
The loud, city noises leaking through my window weren't helping me fall asleep. I grab one of my pillows and hold it over my face to block out the noise, but all it does it partially suffocate me.
Maybe I should have stayed in Baltimore ... I think, then force the idea from my mind. Stay for what? Jack? We were just friends. Who slept together. He's leaving for tour soon, anyways
I sigh again and force all thoughts of Jack from my mind, and eventually I fall asleep.

JACK'S POV:

After tossing and turning in my empty bed half of the night, I get up and grab a case of beer out of the kitchen and go into the living room.
I turn the TV on and crack open my first can and try to focus on the show that looks suspiciously like a Soap.
My mind keeps drifting to Rihanna, and it gets harder to distract myself from her the more I drink.
This is stupid. We're not even together. We're friends
I eventually turn off the TV and stumble upstairs and collapse onto my bed that still smells faintly of her.
It's probably the alcohol in my system, but I miss her so much already.
I don't have any right to miss her this much. We're friends. We fucked a few times, but it didn't mean anything. She's probably gonna meet someone in New York, and won't even remember I exist after a few weeks
I pull the blanket up over my head and force her out of my mind, and eventually fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.

I've already written most of the first chapter of the sequel, so that will probably be up within the next few hours. :) it's called 'Never Felt Right Calling This Just Friends.'
I'm so glad you all like the story so much :3