Status: Updating as much as possible

She's Glitter and Gold

Six

Rihanna stayed quiet for the rest of the movie, only smiling slightly when I did my imitations of the different characters, and the smiles looked a little forced, so I stopped.
Even though I'd only heard her side of the phone call, I didn't like her ex. What kind of dick kicks his girlfriend out, then accuses her of stealing from him?
I glance over at the girl that's curled up beside me, her blue eyes watching the screen intently, but her mind seems elsewhere.
Her long, pale fingers are twirling her long black hair around, and she seems so lost in thought that she doesn't notice I'm staring at her until I have been for a good minute.
"What?" she asks as her ivory face turns rosy.
I smile and shrug my shoulders. "You're really pretty," I say as I return my attention to the ending movie.
In my peripheral vision I see her cheeks darken. "Oh. Um, thanks?" she sounds uncertain, and I smile again, finding her awkwardness cute.
She's not exactly my type, since I tend to go for blondes, but something about her is strangely gorgeous. Her amazing body helps too.
I look at her again, and try casually checking her out, but she must have eyes on the back of her head because she says, "Stop staring at me."
I laugh and look at the screen again. "Sorry, I'm just not used to being in bed with someone so hot when my clothes are still on."
"I can leave if you'd like some alone time with your hand," she offers as she glances at me, a smirk playing across her lips.
I raise an eyebrow and shift my body so it's facing her. "Or you could stay and help me get-"
"Are you always such a pervert?" she interrupts, and had it not been for the smile on her face I would have thought she was annoyed.
"Only when I'm with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," I say, hoping my cheesy compliments are working.
She rolls her eyes and sits up. "Movie's over," she informs me as she stands and walks to the door.
I quickly jump up and follow her. "What are you doing tomorrow?" I ask as I trail behind her down the stairs.
"Not you."
I laugh and am slightly intrigued by her lack of interest in me. "Do you wanna hang out?"
"I'm busy," she says simply as she leads me into the kitchen where everyone is still seated and chatting.
"With what?" I press as we take the seats we'd occupied earlier.
"Stuff," she answers, and I frown at the one word reply.
"She's playing hard to get," Bonnie informs me with a smirk.
Rihanna snorts. "Or maybe he's hard to want?"
The guys all get a kick out of that and hoot with laughter. I frown at her. "Shut up, you want the D. Everyone wants me."
"Do I look like everyone?" she asks with a raised eyebrow.
The guys all "ooh" in unison, and I realize that everyone has lost interest in their conversations and are all intently watching me get turned down. I roll my eyes, scoff and try to act like my ego isn't being bruised. "Whatever, you're not my type anyways."
"Anything with tits is your type," Alex corrects, and I glare at him.
"That's far from the truth," I argue, even though he's kind of right. "Not everything is about looks."
The guys are practically dying from laughter at this point, and Rihanna is smirking, and holy fuck, she looks hot when she does that. "So, Mister 'I don't do relationships', you just fuck girls with good personalities?" she teases.
I copy the smirk and cross my arms. "Yep, so you're obviously not getting any."
She rolls her eyes at my lame insult, and dramatically puts a hand over her heart. "Ow, that hurt, Jack."
I love the way she says my name. She makes it sound different. I wonder how she'd sound screaming it "Just being honest," I wink at her, then turn in my chair to face my group of giggling friends. "Matt wants us to be at soundcheck at five, by the way," I inform them.
Alex's eyes widen, and before he can say anything Rian says, "Wait, what soundcheck?"
I raise an eyebrow at my confused band mates. "Fuck, aren't I always the one that forgets concerts?"
"Jack!" Alex yells as he glances at the clock and jumps up. "It's four forty-five!"
I shrug my shoulders and watch the guys all jump up and hurry out of the house. I stand up and start following after them, then pause and look back at the three women. "You guys coming?" I ask, directing my question at Rihanna.
They all look at each other and shrug, before following me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a filler, sorry. But thank you for all of the amazing comments and subscriptions! :)