Can't Escape This

There's a storm coming up
And I gotta prepare myself
'Cause this feeling is getting stronger everyday
Something's creeping inside
Everything is about to change
Gotta face the fact that I can't walk away
This is critical and I'm feeling helpless
So hysterical and this can't be healthy
I can't eat or sleep when you're not with me
Baby, you're the air I breathe
This is critical, yeah

~"Critical" Nick Jonas


Alice and Jasper has been married for about 10 years, and Jasper has become the world to Alice. But something happens that has both of them questioning their future. Jasper's wife from his human life finds them. She was turned into a vampire shortly after Jasper had left to fight for the Confederates, and wants her husband back. Jasper doesn't know what to do, nor who to choose. The love of his past, or the woman who gave him hope. He was surprised by his first wife’s visit, but thought she had died while he was fighting the vampire wars. He was confused and uncertain about the future. Alice’s happy nature changes as she watches the man she loves choose between her and another woman, surprising Jasper when he finds Alice’s wedding ring along with a note telling him to have a good life with his wife. Jasper questions everything again as he realizes that Alice must have saw something, but what?

Disclaimer: I do not own Alice and Jasper or any other Twilight character. I do however own the plot line and any original character. I don't own Nick Jonas's song or any songs that may appear through out this story.