Last Year.

The Bet.

Andy's P.O.V
----
I was sitting in the graveyard,in front of your grave. Memories came back when i putted my hand on your gravestone. The past year has been so weird. Things changed my life. You changed my life. It al started with a stupid bet.....

Flashback :
My heart skipped. Tonight we would play at the House of Blues,Houston. I was pretty nervous. Not because of the show. I was used to it,but because i had a bet with CC,Jake and Jinxx. Ashley didn't know anything about it. They dared me to kiss Ash,in front of the stage. I said i wasn't afraid. He's my brother,he would understand. Ofcourse they didn't know i had feelings for him. Tonight,i could ruin everything,or maybe he loved me back... Yeah,keep on dreaming Andrew,i said to myself. I waited next to the stage,with the boys behind me. I looked at Ashley,he smiled. God,he's so gorgeous... Jake smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and ran on stage as they called our name. I did the same things like ussual,greeting the fans,sing... But then the last song came,and i still hadn't kissed Ashley. Jinxx pulled an eyebrow at me,telling me i need to hurry up. I looked at Ashley. "Okay everyone,i would love to play the next song,but first,i need to do something. Jake,Jinxx and CC giggled,and Ashley frowned. The poor thing didn't know what would happen to him. I took a deep breath and walked towards him,leaning close to him. "I'm sorry." I whispered and pressed my lips against his. The crowd went wild,but soon i didn't hear it anymore. The only thing i heard was Ahley's heartbeat getting faster. He didn't pull away,instead he kissed back...He.Kissed.Me.Back. I couldn't believe it! When i puled away he smiled. "Why?" He asked,but he didn't look angry. He looked like...He liked it. "It...Bet with those three over there but actually,...I really love you." I said in a soft tone,the mic far away from my lips. He smiled his beautiful smile and i melted. "Well,i'm happy they said that." He smirked. "Bacause,i love you too." He said before connecting our lip again. Fireworks ran trough my body. He pulled away and looked at me. "Be mine?" He asked. "Always!" I said. We did the fanal song,greeted the fans and went backstage. I held Ashley's hand and smiled. Things couldn't get any better. CC ran to us adn screamed. "YOU TOGHETER?" He asked. We laughed and i blushed. Ashley looked at me. "Yes we are." He said and kissed me softly. The others went wild,just like the crowd. But i didn't care. I loved him,and he was mine,that wa most important.

-End flashback-

It was the most happy day of my life. But soon,things would change. I stared at your name on the black stone. Ashley Purdy. A tear escaped my eyes. You had gone way to early...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay,i hope you like it,it's kinda difficut to understand i guess :I
But things will become clear when you read the whole story :)
Hope you'll like it!

Julie x