Status: hope ya like it! :) more comments=faster updates

The Calm

Epilogue

It had been 10 years since Austin passed. His death got easier as time went by, but still I missed him and he'd always have a place in my heart. I haven't moved on though, I haven't even looked at another man since Austin. The only reason I didn't go completely insane were the twins. And I knew that in a matter of time I would soon be with Austin as well. The twins were 10 now, both in fifth grade. And they were such sweethearts.

I was sitting in my study looking over some papers when I heard the twins come bouncing in. They both ran in to my study and wrapped me in a hug, both wearing grins from ear to ear.

"Hey guys, how was school?" I asked, smiling.

"Great!" Tayuh said as she started going on about her day. I stopped paying attention when I noticed Oliver looked different today. More... sad.

"And I told her she could come over so she'll be here soon!" Tayuh grinned, exposing her missing front teeth. She bounced out of the room, leaving me and Oliver.

"Whats wrong, Oliver? You seem down." I said.

"Well... I was wondering... why don't we have a mom?" He asked, his face full of innocence. I patted my lap and he sat down on it, looking at me. The resemblance him and Austin had was shocking.

"Well... you had another daddy once, a long time ago." I reached over and grabbed a scrapbook I kept on my desk. I flipped open the first page to reveal a picture of Austin and I. I pointed to Austin. "That's your daddy. He... died... in a plane crash. We were going to get married but the plane... it crashed. And if it weren't for him, I'd be dead."

"Was he around when I was born?" Oliver asked.

"Yes, but you were very young." I answered.

Oliver smiled. "Second daddy sounds like a good man."

"He... he was Oliver." I started tearing up. "He was a very good man."
♠ ♠ ♠
sigh i didn't know how to end the epilogue. but anyways i hope you liked the story, it's honestly one of my favorites, thank you guys so much for reading :) <3
and yes this is the end.