Status: hope ya like it! :) more comments=faster updates

The Calm

Chapter 7- Return The Favor

Alan's POV

"Alan! Wake up!" Austin shouted. I groaned, refusing to open my eyes, and rolled over. Austin started shaking me, and finally I sat up.

"Whaaaat?" I whined, my eyes opening. The bright light from the lamp burned my eyes, but my eyes quickly adjusted to it.

"I uh, I need some help." He said meekly, his hands on his tie. He was wearing his work clothes, and he had tied his tie in a bow tie.

I laughed. "You never wear a tie." I commented as I started untying it.

"I know, my boss is making me." He replied as he watched me do it the right way. He kissed me hard on the lips, his tongue grazing over my bottom lip. I opened my mouth partially and he slipped his tongue in. Our tongues connected for a few seconds, before he rubbed his tongue, exploring my mouth. He pulled away, leaving me wanting more. "I gotta go to work. I'll be back at 7, love ya."

I smiled, that kiss left me seeing fireworks. "Love you too." He smiled and left. I looked at the clock and saw it was 6 in the morning. I tried going back to sleep, but couldn't. I got up and let the cats go out. I stretched and went into the bathroom, deciding to take a shower.

I turned the water on hot and stripped down. I got in, and shampooed and conditioned my hair. As I was rinsing the conditioner out of my hair, I could hear a loud knock on the door.

'God dammit.' I thought bitterly. 'I'm not answering it.' I finished rinsing the conditioner out of my hair and started washing my body. When I was done, I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist. I could still hear knocking at the door. I left the bathroom and went to the front door, deciding to answer the door. I unlocked it and was horrified to see my ex-girlfriend Maddie standing on the porch.

"Alan, can we talk?"

Austin's POV

It was lunch break, and I was spending it with Aaron, Tino, Phil, and Jeremy. Tino and Phil were now dating, so Phil's arm was around Tino's waist. It was so cute!

I was sitting next to Aaron. I pulled out a sandwich Alan had made me. Peanut butter and jelly, my favorite.

"We should go party later." Aaron brought up.

"I mean, we can come to my place, if someone brings some booze." I said. "And well, if you guys don't mind my boyfriend..."

Everyone gushed, except for Aaron. It seemed that Aaron had a look of envy on his face. I shook it off, Aaron wasn't gay!

"You have a boyfriend?" Jeremy asked. "Whats his name?"

"Well uh," I started getting nervous. "His name is Alan... Alan Ashby."

"The killer?!" Aaron practically shouted, his jaw dropped.

"Shh!" I shushed. "But yes. And he... its a long story why he did that. He's not a murderer, hes a really nice and sweet guy. So either you guys accept him and come party at my place or we don't party at all." Everyone started talking about it, but then finally agreed to it.

We looked at the clock and saw it was 1:15, lunch break was over. We started getting up, and I swear Aaron touched my butt. I ignored it though, it was probably an accident.

Probably.

Alan's POV

I watched, shocked, as Maddie came in. She sat down on my couch, and I sat down next to her. I started getting nervous, and I tensed up.

"How do you know where I live?" I asked.

"Resources." She said bluntly. "But listen Alan, I miss you. So much." She placed her hand on my arm. "I still love you, my life is meaningless without you in it."

"Listen Maddison," I started, pulling away from her. "I don't love you, you left me at the bank. You made me think it was okay to kill people. I thought I was fucking helping them!" I bit my lip to avoid crying, and when I thought all the tears were gone, I continued. "And besides, I'm gay and I have a boyfriend."

"But, killing people isn't that bad! You let them leave this cruel world! You-"

I stood up. "No, I destroyed fucking lives because of you. You forced me into doing things I didn't want to do." I walked over to the door and swung it open. "Get the fuck out."

"But Alan-"

"Get out. NOW!"

She stared at me for a few seconds, her blue eyes filling with tears. She got up, and walked out. She turned back around.

"You won't have to worry about me anymore." She said softly, and then left. I slammed the door behind me and sat on the couch, burying my head in my hands.

I let out a loud groan. This was gonna be a long day.

Austin's POV

Work was over, and I was about to go into my home with all my buds. We were going to have a party. I came in, Phil, Tino, Jeremy, and Aaron following me. Aaron and Tino were each holding 12 packs.

I kissed Alan on the lips. "Hey babe, you don't care if we have a party right?"

He shook his head no. "No, but I have some baby names in my head."

"That's great." I said, barely paying attention to Alan. I turned towards the beer and pulled out 2 cans. I handed one to Alan, but he didn't take it.

"I don't drink." He said quietly. I shrugged and handed it to Phil. Alan left, and I started drinking my beer. A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I answered it, glad to see Kellin Quinn, Vic and Mike Fuentes, Jaime Preciado, and Tony Perry. I smiled at the 24 pack Tony was holding. They came in, and before I knew it the entire room was full.

I watched Alan snake his way through the room, heading for the front door. Before he could leave, I rushed over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to take a walk." He said.

"Don't leave." I said, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"I'll be back." He said. He pulled open the front door and left.

"Austin!" Someone called. I turned and saw Aaron coming towards me. He fell, but picked himself up and kept running. He wrapped his arm around me, spilling beer onto me.

"Great party man!" He shouted, slurring his words. Aaron was drunk.

"Uh, thanks." I said, feeling uncomfortable.

"You know, you're reeeeealllly cute!" Aaron complimented, giggling furiously.

"Thanks." I said. I tried getting away from him, but Aaron had a tight grip on my arm. "Let go of me!" I shouted. "I don't want you, I only want Alan!"

"Too bad." Aaron said, laughing. He dragged me over to the wall and pinned me to it. He tried kissing me, but I kept moving away.

"Get off of me!" I shouted, trying to push Aaron off of me.

Aaron was pulled off of me, and I saw Alan grab him by the collar of his shirt. "If Austin asks you to get off of him, then GET OFF!" He screamed before pushing Aaron away.

I hugged Alan tight, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you baby."

Alan smiled, but his eyes were full of hatred. "No problem. No one is going to lay a finger on you." Alan pulled away, and wrapped his arm tightly round my waist.

"Why don't we go upstairs and you tell me about those baby names?" I asked, a smile on my face. Alan grinned and removed his arm from my waist. He took my hand and I followed him upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
i found out my friend reads this story oh no ;_;
also, there's A LOT more to come, so you should stay turned c;
comments please? There greatly appreciated <3
chapter title credit to- All Time Low