Status: I'll update as fast as I can

Zone: Apocalypse

Introduction To Destruction

The beautiful, peaceful city of Greentown, along with the rest of the island of Meepa was now in ruins. The ground was covered in burnt corpses, glass and unrecognizable objects. Clouds filled with ash and dust filled the air, making breathing a hard task. Those teens who had managed to survive, those who had gone through all the pain, suffering and sorrow, had seen it all. They had seen what happened, but could not do anything to stop it. Their families, homes and memories were now dead and gone.
Some of the poor teens ran around in a desperate endeavor to find something that still remained. Of course, none of them had such luck. The only things they still had was what had been with them at the asylum - their surviving friends and a few clothes.

Some of the teens didn't bother to run around. Horizon Riddle, Lucas Zavec and Billy Lives had nothing there that they would miss. Jimmy Van Mehren and Lewis Knight were too far away from home and would rather stay with their friends than leave - just to be disappointed once they get home. And me? I had the things I needed. I had my friends, and I had the book containing all my memories from when it begun; my diary.

Written on it was my name and age. On the very first page was the special date. The day the life of 40 innocent teenagers took a turn to the worst. May 18th, 2012.

I haven't even introduced myself. I'm 17 years old and from Zone 14, the smallest and most boring Zone of Meepa. My name is Edwin Jones, and this is my story.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's just an intro, that's why it is so short... well!