Status: I'll update as fast as I can

Zone: Apocalypse

The Plan Part 2

June 10th, 2012
R.I.P Selena Corsini. She was killed today, but I don't know how or why. Other than that, I talked to my friends, and they're all willing to escape with me. -Edwin

''If this happens one more time, I'll have to take you to my office,'' Tyrian warned me. I nodded and looked down at the sheets of the bed, who had been changed sometime during the night. They were no longer white, but had a sea green color. How anyone at all could do this while we were asleep, I have no idea. Tyrian put a hand on my forehead and said, ''hmm... you're not that warm. Are you sure you're sick?'', before I pushed his hand away and coughed. ''Yeah, but it's not fever... I'm just extremely dizzy and tired all the time,'' I explained. The last part was true, I was tired all the time. Mostly because I hadn't slept well in over a week. ''Aha, and do you ever have to breathe heavily when you're here?'' Tyrian asked, picked up a notebook from his pocket and wrote something down. I nodded slowly, afraid he'd get that I was faking. Mom had always believed me, so maybe Tyrian would too. ''I'll see if I can help, just stay here for now,'' he said and walked out. As soon as the sound of his footsteps disappeared, I picked up my diary and turned to the very last page, where I had written notes on how I could escape.

As I finished reading, Tyrian walked inside. I quickly closed my diary and looked confused at him. ''It may be that you can't be inside for too long. Does that problem sound familiar?'' he asked and looked at me. I replied with a nod, afraid that he would understand I lied if I said something. ''Well, then. I... I can't take you outside, but I'll figure something out,'' he said and left immediately. A fear suddenly struck me. What if he would get suspicious, knowing that I needed to, but couldn't go out? Maybe he would watch every step I made?

Jimmy was playing with the bed sheets as I walked through the door to his room. He didn't notice me at first, causing him to shriek when he saw me. ''Fuck you! Don't scare me like that,'' he laughed. ''Sorry, but I wanted to ask you something,'' I giggled. Jimmy nodded and looked at me, waiting for me to ask. ''Can I borrow your gun?'' I asked, lowering my voice in case the minions or Zephyr was close by. ''I don't have it any more,'' Jimmy said and focused on the bed sheets instead of me. I got a little worried and asked why not. ''Zephyr confiscated it,'' he simply replied, still avoiding eye contact. ''Why do you need it anyway?'' Jimmy glanced up at me with a suspicious look on his face. I just shrugged it off. I didn't want to tell him, afraid that he'd get mad at me for not taking him with me.

After talking to Jimmy, I went to Lucas and Horizon's room to ask if they wanted to join. ''But that's dangerous,'' Horizon whispered and looked over at Lucas. ''Yeah, I know. But if we manage to escape, we'll be perfectly fine and can live like we used to,'' I smiled. Lucas nodded and said I was right, and after just a little bit of discussion, Horizon joined, too. I went over to Jonah and Jessie next, and they said yes before I could even finish my sentence. I knew Billy asked Robyn and Blaize, so I didn't mind going to them.

I knew exactly what to do, but I had to check one last thing before we could leave. I had to make sure the halls were safe, so we didn't meet anyone on our way out. The time to check that was tonight.