Status: I'll update as fast as I can

Zone: Apocalypse

Threat

May 24th, 2012
Weirdly enough, nobody seems to care about Sam, except for Jimmy, Lewis, Billy and myself. I have no idea why, but maybe it was just the first death that people cared about. -Edwin

I shut my eyes in pain as I was pushed against the wall. I felt an ice cold hand tighten around my neck, and warm breath against my ear. The person who did this was no other than Alessa. ''It's all your fault. He didn't need to die, you know? You're the reason for Lewis and Jimmy's pain. Zephyr was furious about what you did, so he had to kill someone, and that person was Sam. Think about it,'' she whispered in my ear. She then let go of me, and walked away. I just stood there for a moment, thinking about what she said. Out of habit, I carefully stroke my neck, to feel if I got any bleeding wounds. Was Sam's death really my fault? It couldn't be... Or could it? Why hadn't Zephyr killed me if he was so pissed at me for finding out? I had so many questions, but I would probably never get an answer to any of them. Luckily, I wasn't bleeding. I walked to Jimmy's room, where Lewis, Billy and Jimmy were already waiting. I was supposed to go to them right after dinner, but Alessa had stopped me from that.

They were in the middle of a conversation about their families. I sat down next to Billy, and the conversation stopped. ''Babe, what happened to your neck?'' Billy asked. I loved it when he called me those things, like babe or sweety. ''Nothing, why?'' I replied and looked around in the room. Billy touched my neck with two fingers, which sent a small shiver down my spine. He was ice cold, as always. ''Your neck's full of bruises, it almost looks like someone choked you,'' he said. I slapped away his hand and tried to cover my neck with my hair. I wanted to change topic, but I had no idea what we could talk about. I couldn't think of anything but Sam and Alessa. If Sam's death really was my fault, I could never forgive myself. What if I was the cause of even more deaths? Just the thought of it scared me. If people found out, I could end up alone and hated. I couldn't let anyone know about what just happened. Billy would probably try anything to make me talk, I was used to that. Lying to my boyfriend made me feel even more guilty, but I couldn't help it. ''Where's Juliet?'' I suddenly asked and looked over at Jimmy, who looked a little shocked as I mentioned her name. ''Oh, I don't know. It usually takes an hour or so after dinner and breakfast for her to come back here,'' he replied with a shrug. He said it like it was the most normal thing to do, but I had a feeling it was not like he thought. Stop thinking like that, I thought for myself. It's nothing special going on, I'm just a little too paranoid.

The door opened with a little click, and Juliet walked to us. She sat down on the other side of the bed and didn't even bother to say hi. She just picked up a little notebook and a pen, and started writing something. Jimmy bit his lip and picked up a box. ''I wanna show you something... I know I can trust you guys,'' Jimmy said with a smile. He opened the box and showed us a gun, decorated in white and gold. ''A gun?'' Lewis asked, shocked. ''Yeah, I don't know how I've managed to keep it,'' Jimmy replied with a shrug. ''What are you gonna do with it?'' Billy asked with a nervous voice. It was all silent for a few seconds. Juliet stopped writing, and we all just looked at the shining gun Jimmy held in his hands.

Jimmy took a deep breath and said quietly, ''I'm gonna kill Zephyr.''
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been busy and sick lately, so sorry for not publishing anything. I'll try to write more often, but it's not that easy. Well, anyway, I hope you guys like it!