Status: I'll update as fast as I can

Zone: Apocalypse

Love Day

May 26th, 2012
Even here they let us celebrate special days. Today is Meepa's official Love Day, a day where couples stay together and cuddle, mostly. Of course, we weren't allowed to do what we usually do, but it was still pretty nice. -Edwin

I woke up to Billy's soft voice, telling me to get up. ''I wanna sleep,'' I murmured and buried my face in the soft pillow. Billy lifted me up on his lap and kissed me softly. ''You have to. You know what day it is?'' Billy said. I nodded, still keeping my eyes closed. Love Day, one of my favorite days, together with Valentine's Day, our birthdays and our anniversary. I sat up and picked up my Nirvana t-shirt. I was always wearing band t-shirts, and if you could see me with anything else, it was probably because I had to borrow some of Billy's clothes.

Traditionally, couples would go out on Love Day and buy their lovers small gifts, flowers or chocolate. It doesn't seem like that much fun, but who doesn't love spending a day with their boy- or girlfriend? I have no idea when we started celebrating this day, but I don't really care.

During breakfast, Zephyr told us that we could do whatever we wanted to today, as long as we didn't kill or seriously injure anyone, and we could not leave the hospital. As soon as breakfast was over, I ran to Jimmy. ''When are you gonna do that?'' I whispered to him. He replied with nothing but a shrug. ''Hopefully soon, cause I wanna get out of here,'' he whispered back, after a few seconds of thinking. ''Are you sure it was smart to mention in with Juliet around?'' I asked, still whispering. ''Of course! I know I can trust her! Why the hell would she tell anyone, anyway? I love her, she loves me, and it's been like that for two years,'' Jimmy said, a little annoyed. I walked to Billy, and just a few minutes later I got to see the wonderful view of Jimmy and Juliet making out. He was right, it seemed, they really loved each other. I don't think Juliet would start making out with him if she didn't like him.

What is there to do now, that you didn't have to worry about getting killed or having a close friend killed? I couldn't get Billy anything, and we couldn't figure out anything to do, so I decided to think. Think about my life and the future.

My name is Edwin Jones, I'm 17 years old and I live with my mother and two year older sister Willow. My father's in the army, but I don't know if he's dead or alive. My birthday's 25th of March. I'm gay and have a boyfriend of three years, Billy Christian Lives. At school I'm often ignored or bullied, and my grades aren't too good. I have a few friends, but I don't need a lot of friends to feel happy. I love adventure and mysteries. I have black, shoulder long hair with purple bangs, even though it's more black than purple, unlike Billy's 50/50 black and white. Originally, it was dark brown. I colored my hair when I was 12 or 13, because I randomly saw and adored Billy because of his hair. Some weeks later I met him and we got to know each other. I'm skinny, even though I eat a lot of junk food and hate to train.

I'm pretty much an ordinary kid. Why am I here? I understand why some others may be here, even though I don't know if that's the reason. Lucas is a genius, he got his own lab and even a medal for being the youngest scientist in Meepa. Blaize once burned down a house, a little cottage owned by our school, so he got detention for some months. Dylan was a troublemaker, that's what I know, thanks to Lewis. Billy got unnatural hair and eyes. His hair is naturally black as coal, with bangs as white as snow. His eyes are quite beautiful; They're emerald green, and they're constantly glittering, like he was either about to cry or if someone had poured glitter in his eyes(that sounds rather painful).

But what was gonna happen? Did Zephyr have a plan at all, or did he just want to kill people one by one? He told us that if we followed the rules, we would live. Sam was innocent, he got killed. Both Billy and I have broken the rules, we're still alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating! I've been on a vacation without internet. So today I'm gonna post two chapters!