Untitled

May 20th 2005

okay I'm writing in this again and i have at least tried to improve my witing like,writing I and putting in ' marks and shit. anyways I haven't written anything cause I've been at the hospital the past week, why? I got sick of one of my bullies. Okay I'll explain
It was last friday,(ironiclly the 13th) and one of my bullies,I don't know his name but he has stupid hair,it's bright red. He looks like a fucking tomato. Anyway,he walks up to me with a stupid grin on his face whilst I'm taking out books for english. I'll write down what happened,watch this,
Tomatohead; ''Hey faggot"
not surprised by his voice I just kept digging after my books in my locker,ignoring him
Tomatohead; "I said hey deepshit,answer me!"
he said,punching my locker closed,only centimeters from hitting my face.
Me; "What the fuck do you want tomatohead?!"
A bit too cocky,yes. My voice was shaky.
Tomatohead took a step closer to me with his nose almost touching mine and said;" say that again to my face,faggot."
Me;" I said,what the fuck do you want,tomatohead." That was stupid.yes.
Tomatohead grinned in my face before stepping back with his hands in the air. "THE LITTLE FAGGOT CALLED ME TOMATOHEAD PEOPLE!! What a stupid little faggot!" He shouted at the crowd of the laughing teens that surrounded us. His eyes staring directly in mine,still with a ugly grin on his face. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could he fucking punched me with so much force I flew across the hall making the crowd cheer and clap their hands at tomatohead.
I was so fucking mad,I got up to see tomatohead walking towards me laughing. I got on my feet,brushing off a bit. I walked towards him with my fist closed,whitening from grip. I took a deep breath before hitting him on his jaw and hearing a crack. he felled down the floor and I thought it was over before he kicked me in my stomach that made me fall down and not being able to breathe. Then he got up and started kicking and punching the shit out of me for a few good minutes before I passed out.

Yup. That's what I remember,then I woke up at the hospital with my body hurting all over. I don't know who got me here,I woke up alone so I guess that's a mystery.
Wanna know the worst part? I had to tell my mum I got hit by a car and it had to go away before I could see who it was. She wanted to press charges but I refused.. I know she's starting to et suspisious cause she's asking about school now which she didnt before.
oh well,it's 2AM now,need to sleep! bye or whatevers
♠ ♠ ♠
~