I Love the Dead

Cold Ethyl

The blood-caked face gave her a look, a look so intense, one that radiated with a mixture of fear and pain, the face, what was left of it, pleaded for mercy, he wanted her to stop, but he knew she would not. All he could do was moan "no" through his swollen and purple thread sewed lips.

She bit her lip as she raised her arms again, holding the bat firmly between her hands. She bit her lip harder as she swung full force.

WHACK!

Hitting the man again, breaking his face further. He didn't even make a sound this time. His head just sort of wobbled, struggling to stay up.

She raised the bat again, and again, bit her lower lip, harder this time, making a small trickle of blood fall down her shin. She swung the bat again at his limp head.

THUMP!

"Owwwhmmm" She moaned as a sickening crunch was heard, and his head fell limply, dangling, loads of blood flowing down to his already blood-stained shirt.

She placed the tip of the bat on his forehead, lifting his head back up. She looked at the torn face, and moaned once more as she licked her lips, and let his head fall back down.

The woman rubbed her own crotch, feeling the wet spot outlined on her jeans, and once more, moaned. She let the bat fall to the floor as it led out a loud clank in the silent room. She turned around, a smirk on her face, and exited the room, closing the door behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
All of the titles will be song names, because, I cant think of titles my self.

Also, my last attempt at writing. If I do a good job, ill try and practice by writing more.