I Love the Dead

Candy-O

"WELL, I find it fascinating, you walk into a stationary store, they are manufacturing millions of pens, constantly, we're all buying them... I must of bought 6,000 Bics in my life, Ive used up maybe two of them, where are the rest of them? When you move the fridge there's always a couple back there, but that doesn't account for it, where are ALL the pens??!? Thats why its so embarrassing when you have to borrow a pen"

Dennis then switched to a whisper voice.

"Do you have a pen, can I borrow a pen?" We always have to whisper, its so humiliating. "They're making millions of them every week" I know where are they?" ***

Desiree let out a laugh, then realized they where at work, so then she covered her mouth, trying to not laugh out loud, muffling out half of the laugh

"You're a dork, señor, you know that"

Dennis smiled at her.

"Maybe just a little"

Desiree replied, "I'd say alo't" with a smiling back gesture.

"So anyways, it really sucks that- hi sir, welcome to GECU"

Desiree interrupted her self as a member walked, and she did her non stop daily routine of smile and greet routine, then resumed to what she was saying.

"It really sucks that you wont be able to make it to my Birthday dinner on Friday night, like seriously. Im hurt, you've hurt me deeply monseur, I will cry"

Dennis made a pouting face, jokingly.

"You know I get out around nine at night, by that time you guys will probably be packing up and going to bed, plus, I work on Saturday earl-"

This time Desiree interrupted Dennis, with another

"Hi, welcome to GECU" Now adding a "how are you today"

As a couple walked in, with the woman replying "Good, good, thanks" and a smile.

This didin't bother Dennis, they interrupted each other all the time when something at work had to be done, if she had to greet someone or help a member, or if he had to check on something or someone. Today they had a chance to talk a bit more, since it was very slow and dead, typical for a Tuesday morning.

"You know I open up on Saturday, Im up by four in the morning"

Desiree, following the joke, pouted back

"Yo se, yo se señor, but it'd be great if you could be there, my family really liked you when they met you on Halloween, It won't be the same with out you mi amigo"

Desiree had the habit of saying some Spanish words as she spoke, according to her, it was the only time she could practice, even tough Dennis actually spoke full Spanish as well.

"Well, I know how to cure you're little broken heart, Mrs. Dez, I'll bring you a little something on Friday"

Dennis said.

"Ohh, ohh what is it, tell me, tell señor"

Desiree replied.

Dennis gave a coy smile.

"Its nice and big, thick, with white stuff in it"

Desiree gave a little laugh

"Dirty, dirty boy, you're being terrible"

Dennis opened his arms out.

"Im talking about a cheesecake! And let me tell you, its gonna be homemade, and it'll be orgasmic. Well, not literally orgasmic"

Desiree chuckled and giggled.

"I would hope not"

Dennis raised an eyebrow.

"Well maybe it is" he said as he gave a little grin.

"Haha, shut up mocoso"

The door opened once more, and this time, a beautiful woman walked in, Dennis stared, so did Desiree, and probably any other man or woman in the building.

She was about 5"8, with beautiful natural blonde hair which went down to her back, hair which fit perfectly with her pale white ghostly skin and slightly rosy cheeks, ones who made her prominent cheekbones stand out, but even then all the attention went to her bright, light blue-green ocean eyes, and to top off her face, she had full and red plump lips, all features which astonishingly where perfect with no make up or lip stick. This woman was gorgeous, and her outfit made her look perfect, skinny jeans which outlined her well formed and firm legs and buttocks, cover up by high black leather boots, and a upper body covered by a long and thick black coat which left everything to imagination.

As she walked in, she stood in front of Desiree and next to Dennis, which she turned to look at with a irresistible bright smile, which made Dennis blush as he smiled back.

"Hi, ma'am, h-how are y-you ttt-to-today"

The lady licked her lips, still staring at Dennis, and then replied in a soft and low but very seductive voice.

"Very good, thank you for asking" She gave him a smile.

Dennis blushed even harder and turned to look at Desiree, which then she teasingly smiled back. It was sort of an inside joke, according to Dez, Dennis was into "Gueritas" or "blondies" which he really was.

"Im sorry, ive only been in this branch once, where can I cash a business account check?" The woman asked Desiree, but the whole time, she did not take her eyes off Dennis, she kept smiling and licking her lips at him, in a very flirtatious way"

Desiree tried not to laugh at the situation, and said "Its over at the commercial transactions window ma'am. Do you have an account with us?"

The woman played with her long and wavy hair, twirling it around with her finger, still looking at Dennis.

"No... I dont...Last time I got charged to change my check because of that..."

Then Desiree replied "Well, I can see your ID and sign you up to open an account"

The woman now looked at Desiree and shook her head.

"No thank you, sweet heart... I have no time.. I'll come back tomorrow"

The woman walked with a hip sway towards the door, and stopped for a second to look up and down at Dennis.

"Goodbye Mr..."

The woman took a quick glance at Dennis name tag.

"Mr. D. Cole"

Dennis shivered at the sound of her sexy sweet voice.

"H-have a g-g-g- good day ma'am"

Then the woman walked outside, and out to the parking lot.

Dennis faced Desiree, smiling and blushing hard, he did not want to turn, and not making obvious he wanted to check her out.

Desiree grinned from ear to ear

"Woahh haha what was that monseur! Someone's got the hots for you" She said as Desiree playfully sticked out her tongue

Dennis blushed even more.

"Shush"

Desiree laughed out loud and kept smiling as Dennis looked at the woman who was now outside, as she climbed into the driver's seat of a red mustang, starting it up, and droving away.
♠ ♠ ♠
*** Jerry Seinfeld stand up material, not original writing.

"Yo se" Means "I Know"
Mi amigo means my friend
Monseur is sir in french
Seños is sir in spanish
Mocoso means like "little devil, mischebous little kid