Status: In the process of editing!

When the Moon Rises

Family

I huffed as I climbed the porch stairs. I knew it was only a few steps but it took so much effort just to get up that I felt my knees wobble as I grunted.

“Don’t strain yourself Evie, I can take this in,” I heard Matt say as the weight of the arm chair vanished from my arms and I watched warily as he swung it up using only one arm with ease.

“Show off,” I mutter, but admire his bicep muscles bulge as he does so. He lets out a laugh as he sets the chair down and comes back outside.

“I’ll move the furniture into the house and you can go about sorting it out okay?” He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist, stooping down to place a firm kiss on my lips before pulling away and going back to the trailer filled with our furniture.

We decided to move into a more rural area of the town, finding this house was perfect because it had a spacious backyard and there weren’t any neighbours around for miles. I admit at first I was a bit sceptical, I’d never lived so far away from shops or a mall or anything but the move was so Matt had more space to shift on full moons without having to worry about being seen by neighbours and honestly it was about time we had a change of scene.

Matt didn’t know it yet but I was building up ways of which I could bring up starting a family with him again, it’s been nearly a year and a half and I was ready to settle down and have kids now, but whenever I tries to talk to him about it he’d find an excuse to either change subject or leave the room.

It didn’t take long to settle down; we still had a few more boxes to unpack but otherwise the house was feeling more and more like a home. In that amount of time I had worked up the courage to finally demand what I wanted, after all, it was bound to come up sooner or later and I preferred sooner.

I walk into the lounge where Matt is relaxing and watching tv, I move to stand in front of it so I get his full attention. It was now or never.

“Matt, I want to have a baby.” I demanded, showing him I was serious. I watched him give me a grimace but otherwise he didn’t object.

“Yeah, okay, but we’re going to have to talk about what you need to expect, in fact, I think you should talk to mum first,” He replied, clenching his jaw and I nod my head numbly, this is what I want.

To start my own family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second to last chapter of this story for every! Wot wot! :D

Thank you for the support! <3