Status: In the process of editing!

When the Moon Rises

Jealousy

~Matt’s POV~

We took a break half way through the concert. Simon stayed up to do a solo and Derek continued to hype the crowd up. I decided to try look for her again. I carefully sifted through the crowd and it only took a few moments to spot her.

It was like seeing her for the first time again, she took my breath away. Her eyes were pinned to Simon as he shredded his guitar and I couldn’t help but feel slightly jealous that he had her attention. My eyes shifted down her body and I felt aroused again.

Her eyes suddenly leave Simon and I’m taken aback when they fall on me. We make eye contact again and her cheeks darken as she blushes.

‘God, she’s killing me.’ I groan inwardly before clenching my jaw. I could feel my animal instincts wanting to kick in but I suppressed the feeling.

I tried to stare inconspicuously at her. Thoughts of how to approach her after the concert ran through my head and I planned different scenarios in my mind but they stopped when I saw a guy wrap his arms around her shoulders and shove his tongue down her throat.

A low growl vibrates through my chest and I snarl. Eric grabs my forearm and gives me a warning look. I curl my lip at him.

“Thank fuck we’re hidden from the crowd,” Roy smirks bemused.

“Fuck up.” I hiss at him.

I turn back to the girl and notice her pull away and give the guy a slight frown, he gives her a drunk grin and she shakes her head and says something to him. His grin turns into a mad expression and he replies to her before turning around and pushes his way through the crowd away from her.

‘What the fuck was that about?’ I thought inwardly but I could still feel the darkness consuming my humanity. Derek walks off stage and spots me.

“Are you going to be able to finish the concert or not?” Derek raises his eyebrow at me.

I tense myself up again. The guys hop back on stage and I linger behind to collect my thoughts.

“This imprinting thing is a pain in the fucking ass,” I mutter darkly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So far so good :) Four chapters out in one day woot!