Ye', I'm the Loud One

Pizza and Television

T. Mills

Today marks the fifth day that I've been living under Bella's roof. It's not as bad as I thought it'd be, other than the random run ins. Bella's sweet, she's also pretty messy. She tosses things everywhere, she put on whatever she finds. Heck, I caught her using one of my t-shirts as a nightgown. Jasmine still cannot explain how it got mixed with Bella's clothes, but I have to admit, she looked gorgeous. Jasmine said that Bella might be depressed since she didn't get a proper chance to say goodbye to her parents. According to her, Bella's usually a person who keeps things neat. Not a neat freak, but good enough in case guests come. In my mind, Bella just kept her house neat because her mom would come to check on her often. This is all from Jasmine's lips. I still haven't a clue how she knows Bella's lifestyle.

The doorbell rang. I walked to the door, opening it and paying a man who wore a black t-shirt. His pants hung low and he reeked of cigarettes. He handed me a pizza, walking away as he counted the money. I shut the door behind me, throwing myself on the floor and deciding to watch television. All I watch is Misfits since I don't feel drawn to anything else. And since I'm a bum until next Friday, I'll have enough time to finish the season.

"O-oh, hey." Bella says. She walks in with her shorts and a tank top. Her legs are revealed and I attempt to look at her face.

"Come have some pizza and watch this awesome show with me," I say, showing her the box.

"Are you sure? I get a bit dramatic with these kinds of shows."

"Most certainly. Just sit here beside me." she walks toward me, dropping to her knees. She positions herself properly and grabs a slice.

"Mmm." she says.

"I know, the pizza here kicks butt."

"Totally, want a beer?"

"Yeah!"

+

"Travis? Ya' alright?" a voice from above me asks. It's Bella's soothing voice. Her hands rest on her legs and she bends down to look at me.

"W-w-what's going on?" I ask.

"Why would you guys even drink, Bella?"

"How am I supposed to know ya' boyfriend's a lightweight drinka'? He had one beer," Bella's voice continues, "I was on my first one before he passed out."

"Oh, I'm no lightweight. I can chug a house."

"You're not makin' any sense." Jasmine says.

"Why don't you both go to bed upstairs o' somethin'? He's clearly still drunk."

"So, he just passed out n' that's it?" Jasmine questions.

"Ye'! You don't believe me?"

"I just wanna know if he tried hitting on ya' or somethin'."

"No, that was it. Want me to help you take him upstairs?"

"I've got it."Jasmine helps me up to my feet, having us make our way up the steps.

+

I wake up to the worst hangover I've ever experienced. My head feels like someone's banging on it. I look to my side, only to see a note from Jasmine letting me know she's gotta work early today. Great. My head goes to last night. Even though I can remember something, it could also be a dream. The rest is all a blur.

I leaned in, kissing Bella's lips, my hands wandered down her back and found the end of her shirt. I started lifting slowly but she removed my hands.

And that's it. I don't understand why I get drunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
:o You'll find out what happened in the next chapter.