Ye', I'm the Loud One

Crawling Over Broken Glass

Bella

My heart is beating as I listen to Jasmine boss Travis around and then finally walk out the door. I wait until her footsteps reach the kitchen to open my door that's covered with pastel pink fuzz. I run down the steps, hoping she's finally left. I can only hope Travis doesn't remember what happened last night. And hopefully he hasn't said anything to Jasmine even though she was trying to get things out of him last night.

"Bella, ya' betta' take care of him today. I don't wanna come home and find him drunk again."

"Whatever, you do your thing and I'll do mine."

"Bella!"

"Fine, I promise." She finally walks out of the door and I run to the kitchen, grabbing a bag filled with bottles and bringing them back upstairs. As I run, I'm slammed by Travis. I fall back and some of the glass shatters on the floor.

"Oh, shoot. Sorry!" Travis yells.

"I-It's fine, I can pick it up myself," I try getting the bigger pieces of glass and throwing them into the bag, but it's not long before I get a cut.

"Gosh, that's a lot of blood."

"Ugh, I know. Let me just pick these up."

"No!" he grabs me by my arms and brings me to my feet, basically carrying my to the bathroom where he washes my hands. He takes his time getting out a few pieces of glass that are in my skin. The water runs a red color and turns to pink. But soon again, it turns red again, "Are you alright?"

"I-I don't like blood."

"W-what?" he laughs.

+

I wake up on a neatly made bed in an extremely awkward position. My hand is wrapped in toilet paper and my hair falls over my face.

"What the f-,"

"Oh, you're awake? Good. I was so worried. I didn't know whether to call the ambulance or something. But then I started thinking if the emergency number here is 911 as well." Travis laughs. He sits on the opposite side of the bed and looks at me innocently.

"W-what happened?"

"Oh, you fainted?"

"What? When?"

"I think you said, 'I don't like blood' and then you went down."

"Gosh, is that why my head hurts?"

"Oh, I caught you, no worries. But I did kinda hit your head against the door when I was bringing you in. That might be worse than the cut itself. Ha..."

"W-well, thanks," I slightly laugh, sitting up and grabbing my head.

"No problem. Oh, and one last thing. I am not a lightweight drinker. And I think all those bottles you were sneaking upstairs show it."

"What are you talking about?"

"Last night you told Jasmine that I had one beer and that I was out. And the fact that you were so desperate to pick up those bottles so I didn't see them? Hmm."

"You remember that?"

"Yeah, and I remember something else. But I'm not sure if it's real so I won't mention it."

"N-no, what do you remember?"

"Look, Bella, did I kiss you or something?"

"Um, yeah, you did. And that's when I hit you in the head and you fainted."

"You hit me in the head?!"

"You were taking my shirt off! What'd you expect?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure this was a mutual thing, so don't act all innocent. Who the hell brings a guy so much alcohol? You were def trying to seduce me."

I gasp, holding back my anger and finally letting out words, "A mutual thing? A mutual thing?! Gosh, you pig. When you saw Alisha and Simon on the verge of getting it done you got all crazy and basically proposed before holding me down!"

"What?! I don't even remember that part. I was waiting for that part." he whispered the last part of his words and I get up, ignoring the pain in my head and stomping out.

"Remember that you're barefoot and there's glass on the floor! Wouldn't want to cut your feet and pass out again. And then your head might get hit even harder! You're weak, just that bit of blood makes you faint?!" he laughs. I continue my way to my room and slam the door behind me.

"The heck does he think he is?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late post. :O
Hope you like it.