Ye', I'm the Loud One

The Heck Do We Do Now?

My heart sinks in a confusing way as Jasmine walks our my door again. Travis' words make me slightly laugh but then the realistic side of things hit me. What the heck are my parents going to say when they see I'm seeing my cousin's ex? And what relationship ever lasts if you guys got into it cheating? It was just a kiss, it wasn't cheating. What Jasmine was doing was cheating. I sigh, rubbing my face in disappointment and stomping my feet.

"Why the heck couldn't we have kissed a few hours later?" I ask.

"What are you talking about?"

"You cheated on Jasmine! With me, her cousin."

"Is this what all that is about? Look, I know how you feel. I felt like crap after kissing you because it was disrespect to both you and Jasmine. But what happened happened and we can't let that ruin us."

"What if all of that was just a crush? Or just lust? I can't - I can't do this. Look, stay here as long as you'd like but I can't be with you. I'm sorry."

I get up before I regret what I just said. My hands move through my hair and I bite on my annoying -and slightly outdated- lip ring. I rub my face as I run up my steps, making my way into my room to get on the phone with Shadow. She hadn't been around for a few days and I was starting to get worried. I pick up my old pink phone and dial her number, it rings four times before she picks up.

"Hello?" she asks in a bittersweet way.

"Shadow, where the hell have you been?"

"Bella! I need to to talk to you right now!"

"About what?"

"About - about Josh. I can't do this anymore," she starts crying over the phone. That's how I know something is wrong, Shadow never cries. She laughs, smacks people, and screams, but never cries, "Get over here."

"I'm coming. Where are you?"

"Josh's place." I hang up and get my over sized hoodie, putting it over my shorts and throwing on some boots. I run down the steps, sighing as I see realize Travis is no where to be found. I run out the door and make my way toward Josh's.

+

"Ya' pregnant?" I ask as I get closer to Shadow.

"No! Quit it. I just - I,"

"Ya' like Josh."

"Yes! But we were over at my place since I had invited Jasmine over to supposedly make her feel as if I didn't hate her, and Josh decided to come over. So we were busy making her jealous and all of a sudden, when I get up and go to my room, I walk back out and they're kissing. It's as if she knew all we were doing was trying to make her jealous."

I hug her when I notice tears escaping her eyes, "You should have told him the truth."

"I know but for some reason I was hoping that he already knew."

"I need to tell you something now. Do you know Travis? Well, I have no idea what to do now. Jasmine broke up with him but I've noticed that relationships are supposed to be based on trust, and if you have to betray someone's trust to be with someone, what the heck is going to stop you from doing it again?"

"I understand. But you should give it a chance. He really does seem to like you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the super late post. :'( I've been busy. But I'm back!