At the End of the World, There Will Be Brusnop

At the end of the world there will be brusnop

“C’mere baby.” Danny rubbed the bed space beside him. Ben looked around. He was the only one left in the room. Danny smirked as Ben climbed in his bunk. Danny quickly pushed his body against Ben’s and starting kissing him pushing his tongue further in his mouth. Ben pressed his hand against his chest, “Stop, stop!” Danny looked at him confused. “What?” Danny pulled him closer. “Nothing just I’ve never… with a guy before. I’m not sure I’m ready.” Danny kissed Ben hard again. “It will hurt for a little while then you’ll enjoy it.” Ben stopped the kissing again. “you’ve done it before?” Danny didn’t answer the question but they both knew it was a yes. Danny kissed Ben again, gently ripping his shirt of him. Danny shoved his hand down Ben’s trousers and started rubbing over his boxer shorts. Ben got harder and harder as Danny rubbed. Ben moaned as Danny ripped his jeans and boxers down. Danny climbed ontop of Ben and took his t-shirt off. “Fuck me Danny.” Ben begged. Danny could feel himslf growing harder as his body rubbed against Ben’s.

Ben turned around with his back against Danny’s body as Danny started to pull him forward and slide him onto his cock. Ben took a sharp inhale as Danny entered him grabbing the bed sheets and twisting them around his fist. Danny pulled out: “I’m so sorry, are you okay? did i hurt you?” kissing his neck apologetically. “Dan, calm down, it hurt but it felt good.” Ben twisted his neck and kissed Danny. “It’s okay baby.” Ben reassure him. Danny slipped himself inside of Ben again, being gentle this time and slowly pushing him up and down his cock. Ben moaned as he pushed harder and harder until Ben was screaming. Their bodies bounced against each other as Danny pushed harder inside of Ben. Their bodies moved faster and faster the harder Danny pushed. “Fuck Ben, this feels too good i think i’m gonna” Danny moaned as he pushed faster and faster. He dug his nails into Ben’s his as he pulled him closer. And in that moment, Danny pulled his dick out and came over the sheets. “I’m Sorry Benny, but we never talked about what we were gonna….” Ben kissed Danny’s lips. “It’s fine, We’ll just switch beds until these are clean.” They laughed.