Status: Finished. ♥

Hold On Until May

I'd Sacrifice This World to Hold You

Savannah woke up the next morning with Tony right up against her. She smiled and turned to face him. He woke up and stretched.
"Good morning." Tony said.
"Good morning." Savannah said cheerfully. She giggled and rolled on top of him.
"I wouldn't do that if I we-" Tony started, but it was too late. Savannah felt something hard beneath her and lifted herself in surprise.
"What the-" she said then immediately blushed.
"It happens every morning." Tony said apologetically.
"It does?" Savannah widened her eyes.
He nodded. "It's kind of annoying."
"Wait, does that mean you're-" she leaned close and whispered, "horny?"
Tony laughed at her innocence and nodded. "Yeah...that's usually what it means."
She blushed. "I feel like an idiot asking those questions."
"It's okay." Tony shrugged. "You've never slept with a guy before. It's cool."
A light suddenly went up in her eyes. "Tony, do you know how to speak Spanish?"
Tony nodded. "Yeah, why?"
"Say something!" Savannah demanded.
Tony thought for a moment. "Estoy muy prendido."
"What does that mean?"
"Would you like me to show you?"
Savannah hesitated. "Should I trust you?"
Tony nodded. "yes...yes, you should."
Savannah raised an eyebrow. "Okaaaay..."
Pulling Savannah back down, Tony kissed her long and hard, holding her tightly against him. He flipped her over so he was on top of her and started kissing her neck.
"I guess that meant you're horny?" Savannah giggled.
Tony nodded, trailing kisses up and around her neck, giving her shivers. He started massaging her breasts and a moan escaped from her mouth. He then slid his hand up her shirt, pulled down her bra, and started pinching her nipples. Her back arched in response, and he could tell she was getting turned on.
He sat up and pulled her with him, sliding her shirt over her head and unclasping her bra. He marveled at the sight before him, and cupped one in his hand, massaging the nipple gently. She leaned forward and started kissing his neck, giving him little bites here and there. She went up to his lips and kissed them quick, biting his lip and tugging it with her teeth.
Tony pushed her back onto the bed and pulled down her pants, leaving her only in her panties. Leaning over her, he started to suck on her nipples and he let his hand wander down to her clitoris, rubbing it slowly. She moaned quietly and started grinding against his movement.
He felt down and saw that she was wet. After teasing her from the outside, he slid two fingers into her, making her cry out and arch her back. He bent his fingers against her g-spot and watched her go crazy. Deciding he was done torturing her, he pulled off his pants and he shoved himself into her, making her grip the sheets. He moved in and out quickly, making Savannah moan loudly with pleasure. He grabbed her thighs for support and started moving even faster. He could feel himself almost climax, but stopped.
"Savannah," he paused and pulled himself out.
"What?" she gasped and sat up. "Why'd you stop?"
"Lean over the bed." he directed her. She did as she was told and Tony got behind her, thrusting himself into her. She cried out even louder and this time, he grabbed her hips and moved in faster than ever.
He could feel himself start to climax, but was about to pull out when Savannah moaned, sending tingles and shivers all over his body. He pulled out quickly, but knew it was too late.
Shit.
"Savannah," he panicked.
"What?" she asked, alarmed.
Tony looked into her sweet, innocent blue eyes and immediately felt guilty. "Uhm...nothing." he lied, forcing a smile. "That was just amazing."
"I didn't cum though." she pouted.
"Uh," Tony started trembling. "Would you like me to do it for you?"
Savannah stared at him weird. "Well, duh."
No longer in the mood, he quickly made her climax by rubbing her. But Tony couldn't think straight after that. After she was done, he locked himself in the bathroom and turned on the shower.
He came inside her. He didn't mean to. He was going to pull out, but...it happened too quick.
She couldn't get pregnant. No way. The chances are slim. Maybe he could slip her a Plan B pill without her knowing...put it in her food. But that was be too discreet. She had the right to know. But what would happen if Tony told her? Would she break up with him? Would he make her cry? He couldn't bear to see her face if he told her the bad news. Maybe he'd just wait it off. If the signs start showing, he'd act surprised. But that would mean lying to her...Tony sighed and rubbed his temples. He already had a headache.
After the shower, he quickly got dressed and went downstairs to see breakfast made. He grabbed a plate and found Savannah in the living room with Johnny in her lap and Poppy by her side.
"Hey, sweetie." he said, sitting next to her.
"Hi!" she chirped and turned to him. "When are we going to enroll myself in school?"
"We could do that today. Have you decided if you're going to online school?"
"I think I might do that. I just can't go to a new school..." she said quietly. She was silent for a minute, and Tony didn't pry. She'd tell him when she was ready.
"What would you like to do after that?" Tony asked.
Savannah shrugged. "Do you have any ideas?"
Tony couldn't think of anything to do for a few minutes, but suddenly remembered a place. "I know where."
"Where?"
"You'll see." Tony grinned. "You're going to love it."
"Okay!" she replied cheerfully. "I can't wait."
So after Tony was done eating, they went to go get ready. As usual, Savannah looked adorable with a cute little navy blue dress, a white cardigan, and white flats with bows on them.
"Hey, Savannah. Can you do me a big favor and make sure the dogs have water?" Tony asked before they left. While Savannah went to go check, Tony hurried upstairs and grabbed the small box from his sock drawer and shoved it in his pocket. He quickly went back downstairs and saw Savannah waiting.
"What were you doing?" she asked.
"Just forgot my keys." Tony fibbed, grabbing his keys from his pocket. "Let's go."
-♥-
Tony had never taken anyone up to this mountain before, so he wasn't sure how Savannah would like it. He wasn't sure if she was afraid of the woods or the dark, but he trusted his gut that she would like it.
As he drove up the winding, steep roads with ease, he could tell Savannah was getting a little frightened with the sharp turns.
Are you okay?" he asked Savannah.
She nodded and looked out the window to the steep edge. "I'm just afraid of heights."
"Don't worry. I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you." he smiled.
Half an hour later, the road ended to a gravel driveway. He carefully drove up it and stopped at a large log cabin.
Savannah gazed at it with admiration. "Is this yours?"
"It's my friend's, but he let's me keep the keys while he's in New York." Tony got out and shut the door behind him.
"Woah!" Savannah cried as she got out and ran to the cabin's backyard. Tony followed her, happy to see that she loved it.
Savannah ran to the very edge of the mountain and gazed out on the view. It showed the city and beyond that, miles and miles of open ocean.
"The sunset is beautiful here." Tony came up beside her.
"Can we watch it tonight?" she asked.
He nodded. "Of course."
She stood there for a while taking in the view, when suddenly she asked, "Wait, why are we here?"
"Would you like to stay here for the night?" he said.
"Really?" he eyes widened.
He nodded. "I brought you here to see if you would like it and, well, it's obvious that you do."
"I love it! Your friend is so lucky." she said, turning to the house. "It's huge!"
Tony grabbed her hand and led her towards the back door. "He's thinking of selling it."
Savannah's mouth dropped. "What? Why?!"
"Because he doesn't really like it anymore. He's thinking of buying one in Wisconsin." he slid the door open and followed Savannah in.
"What's up there?" she asked, taking in the cabin's extraordinary view.
"He likes the snow and he likes to ski. That's about it." Tony chuckled. "But...I'm actually thinking of buying this place."
Savannah turned towards him. "Really? Why?"
"Because, I don't know. It has a lot of good memories. I've been here about a million times. And, well, I don't know. It's a beautiful house. I've always wanted to live in a cabin-styled house."
"How much is he offering?"
"Well, since I'm one of his best friends, he's giving it to me for, like, $200,000."
Savannah gaped at him. "That's a lot!"
Tony shrugged. "I guess it is. It's better than it's original price."
"How much was that?"
"$500,000."
Savannah raised her eyebrows. "Wow."
Tony nodded and took in the view. The downstairs was one giant room with a bedroom and a bathroom leading down the hall. The giant room had a high ceiling and was decorated comfortably, complete with a long l-shaped couch and a 60 inch tv. It had a pool table, a bar, and tons of game consoles. It was pretty much the hang-out room.
"This would be our bedroom." Tony pointed down the hall and led Savannah to it. It was a large room, with long bay windows showing views of the ocean. A huge king size bed was directly in the middle with tons of comfy blankets piled on top. Across from the bed was a large, stone fireplace with a tv and a DVD player on the mantle. A little ways from the bed was a long bookcase filled with thick novels and stories. There was a loveseat next to it with a little table equipped with a lamp. It was a beautiful room and Savannah said so.
"It's always been my favorite room." Tony said. He pointed to the bathroom. "Look in there."
Savannah did and gasped. The bathroom had stone walls and a creamy white tile. In the middle of the large bathroom was a jacuzzi-styled bathtub with a bunch of candles on the edges. Along the wall was a long counter with huge mirrors and two sinks. Even the toilet looked luxurious.
"This is breathtaking." Savannah said, and lifted one of the curtains to look outside. Rich, green trees filled her view.
"Wait until you see upstairs." Tony said, and led her upstairs.
It was one room, like the downstairs, only bigger. The kitchen was equipped with expensive-looking appliances and to the left was a long wooden table, already set. There were creamy white roses in a vase centered in the middle.
Finally, past the steps leading downstairs was another living room with yet another flat-screen tv, a fireplace, and big, comfy couches. Savannah was in love with the place.
"It has so much detail!" she exclaimed with a grin as wide as her face. "I can tell why you want to move in."
Tony nodded. "Yeah, it's beautiful. But, remember, we have to go enroll you. And if we're going to stay the night, we need to go get Johnny, Poppy, and our stuff."
"Are you sure it's just for a night?" Savannah said, a glimmer in her eye.
"Maybe an extended visit." Tony grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, special thanks to:
-mssarahpaluso
-sammiedoo
-ydg'n_otps
-DaenerysSnow
for commenting. ^-^ You guys make me so happy! ♥
But feedback is welcomed and encouraged. ♥.♥