Status: Finished. ♥

Hold On Until May

True Love Comes From More Than Just the Heart

After enrolling Savannah into an online college partnered with the high school called NovaNet, they went back to Tony's house, packed up necessities, and got the dogs ready.
"This is crazy." Savannah laughed.
"I'd rather be crazy than boring." Tony smiled.
"That's true." she chirped. "Is there food at the cabin?"
Tony nodded. "Yeah, but very little. Like, non-perishable stuff."
"What do you want for dinner?" Savannah asked.
"Cheeseburgers?" Tony suggested.
Savannah raised an eyebrow. "I almost forgot you aren't a vegetarian anymore."
"I sometimes forget." Tony admitted, and got the necessary items out to make hamburgers. "Do we have everything?"
Savannah nodded. "Yup! Let's go!"
They packed everything in the back and let the dogs sit in the back seat.
"Won't they slid around?" Savannah questioned, putting on her seat belt.
"No, they're pretty used to riding in the car. They love it."
An hour later and they were inside the kitchen, putting away all the food. The dogs were running around excitedly, exploring their new territory.
"This house is so beautiful." Savannah breathed, taking in the sights once again. She couldn't believe that she was there.
"I know." Tony said, and pulled out a bottle from the fridge. "Do you like wine?"
"Wine? I've never had any." she said.
"Well, you're going to love it. Do you like fruity stuff?" Tony asked.
Savannah nodded. "Yeah, I do."
"Then yes, you're going to love this." Tony said, pulling out two wine glasses.
"Isn't it too early for wine?" Savannah watched as he pour the wine into the cups.
"It's six!" Tony smiled. He handed her the glass. "Drink it."
Savannah hesitated, then tipped the glass into her mouth. She grimaced at the bitter taste, but swallowed it nevertheless.
"Ew." she said.
Tony laughed. "The more you drink it, the more you'll love it. I'm not making you drink it though, okay?" he squeezed her for a moment.
"Maybe I'll get used to the bitterness." Savannah said, taking a small sip. It little sips, it didn't taste too bad.
Tony took a sip from his cup and proceeded to make the cheeseburgers.
While the delicious smell started to fill the room, Savannah walked around, taking generous sips of the wine. It was amazing after a while and she loved the burning sensation running down her throat.
Without Tony noticing, she poured some more wine into her cup and drowned that in minutes. With only Tony there, she felt brave and risky.
When the hamburgers were done, Tony made her a plate and they say down in front of the t.v., each with a glass of wine.
But before Savannah could finish her meal, her vision started to blurr together. When Tony asked if she was okay, she just laughed. She couldn't stop, and she saw Tony shaking his head. She heard him say, "Oh, no."
Before Tony could stop her, she gulped the last bit of her third glass of wine and fell sideways onto the couch.
"Savannah...?" Tony went over to her and held her in his arms. "Are you okay?"
"I feeeeeeel fine." Savannah slurred, grinning up at him.
"Are you drunk?" Tony laughed with disbelief.
"I dunno, am I?"
"I think you are." he said, and sat her back up. But Savannah groaned and held her head. "Don't do that...that hurt."
"What? Sitting you up?"
She nodded. "What are we going to do?"
"About what?" Tony asked, confused.
"What are we going to do todaaaaaaay?" she smiled up at him. "You know, you're really cute."
"Thank you." Tony chuckled. He could see that she was one of those girls that acted silly when they're drunk. "I can't believe you got drunk after two glasses."
"Four." she corrected him.
He looked surprised, but didn't press the situation. "Well, we could go downstairs and watch a movie on the big screen."
"No! I wanna do somethin' exciting."
"Like what?"
"Let's go back to Disney Land." she giggled and laid back on the couch.
"You're drunk, Savannah."
"So! It'll just be more fuuuuuuuuuuuuun." she giggled stupidly and fell sideways.
"Okay, Savannah. I think it's time for bed." Tony said and sat her back up.
"Ughhhh....I told you not to do that." Savannah groaned, leaning forward.
"I'm sorry. But here, can you walk?" Tony stood up, holding her hand.
Savannah tried to stand, but giggled and lost all balance. "Noooooooo I caaaaaaaan't."
Tony picked her up wedding-style and carried her downstairs to the bedroom. He put her on the bed, but she stood up and almost fell.
"Savannah, you really need to sit down." Tony warned.
"I don't feel too well." she mumbled, looking upset.
"Are you going to throw up?" he asked, concerned.
"I dunnnnoooo, I've never thrown up before." she slurred, sitting back down. "Am I a lightweight?"
Tony chuckled despite the situation. "Yes, actually, you kind of are."
She giggled, but then bent over and threw up. Tony stepped back in surprise, but then tried to lead her to the bathroom.
"Savannah, come on." he gave her support and managed to half-drag half-walk her to the bathroom, where he bent her over the toilet.
She threw up a little bit more and then laid back on the floor and groaned.
Tony wet a towel and started mopping her mouth. "Savannah...how much did you drink?"
"Too muuuuuch." she groaned, and rolled over.
"Oh, sweetie." Tony murmured and continued to wipe her mouth. "You shouldn't have sneaked drinks. I would've known if you had too much. Especially since it's really strong wine."
"You're cuuuuuuuuute." Savannah grinned.
"You are too, sweetheart." Tony said, and threw the towel in the hamper. "Let's get you on the bed.
Tony did that and covered her up. Once she was snug, he turned on the t.v for her and started to wipe up her mess on the bedroom floor.
When he was done, he threw that towel also into the hamper and went by Savannah's side. "How do you feel?"
"Sick." she groaned.
He rubbed her arm. "Well, just try to sleep, okay? I'm sorry I gave you alcohol."
"Issss okay." she slurred and Tony saw her eyelids start to close. After a few minutes, Tony kissed her on the forehead and went upstairs to clean up the kitchen. He periodically checked downstairs to make sure she was okay, and by the time he was done, she was knocked out.
Tony breathed a sigh of relief and hoped she didn't throw up in the middle of the night. He changed from his clothes to some sweatpants and after throwing his pants in the hamper, the small box fell out. He went over, picked it up, and admired the ring. It was so beautiful and he couldn't wait ti give it to her. But when?
Setting the ring into one of the empty drawers, he crawled in bed beside Savannah and rubbed her tummy. He slowly felt himself drift away from reality and into the amazing world of dreams.
-♥-
The next morning, Tony heard nothing but someone heaving. Opening his eyes quickly, he realized it was Savannah and rushed into the bathroom.
"Are you okay?" he asked. She wasn't supposed to be throwing up. Even though she had some drinks last night, she shouldn't be throwing up in the morning. It should've worn off by now...
"Yeahhhh." she groaned and sat down, wiping her mouth with a towel.
"Oh, sweetie. Do you still feel drunk?"
"No, I don't. Why would I? We went to sleep at, like, eight last night."
"I know." Tony murmured, and remembered the other morning.
"But, I feel fine now. I don't even have a hangover!" she said cheerfully, miraculously recovering.
Tony was glad that she was happy, but the pit in his stomach was tugging like never before. He had a horrible bad feeling, and he was pretty he knew what it was.
"Are you hungry?" he asked, helping Savannah stand.
"Ravenous!" she giggled. "What would you like?"
"I'll make something. Do you like pancakes?"
"Yeah, I guess. I haven't had any in a long time."
"Well, mine are delicious." Tony said, and went upstairs. Savannah followed him.
Lost in his thoughts, he started making the pancakes. Was she pregnant? Could you get pregnant that fast? Why was she throwing up? The alcohol should've worn off...he kept repeating the same thoughts in his mind. Should he tell her? How would she react? His anxiety was starting to take the best of him.
She couldn't be pregnant. He refused to believe it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special thanks to
-Tiftastie
-DaenerysSnow
for commenting those wonderful comments. '~' ♥
Feedback is highly encouraged. ♥