Status: Finished. ♥

Hold On Until May

Sweet Suprises

About half an hour later, they arrived at the venue. It was early in the morning, around ten or so, so no bands were playing yet.
They parked in the same spot they did the previous day and breathlessly checked in with security. The security guards kindly escorted them to one of the rooms backstage, and chuckled over the girls’ giggles and squeals.
Finally, they entered through a door with a piece of paper stating, “Pierce the Veil”. The butterflies in Savannah’s stomach were eating her alive and her palms were starting to feel sweaty and clammy. She was trembling all over from excitement when she finally saw them.
It was like yesterday: they were sitting at a table full of posters, sharpies, and stickers. All four of them smiled happily and shouted their hellos.
Savannah and Lauren started squealing like fangurls as soon as they saw them.
Pierce the Veil stood up and came over to greet them. Savannah grabbed Mike first and wrapped him into a bear hug, while Lauren stole Vic away from the group and almost tackled him to the ground because she was so excited.
Finally, after hugging Vic and Jaime (Hi-Me), Savannah got to hug Tony. She was 5’5 and still way shorter than him. He was wearing black skinny jeans, Vans, and a Key Street tanktop. She smiled at his tattoos, and looked up to his big, brown eyes. He smiled at her, and she practically fainted.
So this is Tony Perry.
She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his waist. He put his arms around her shoulders and squeezed her tight, making Savannah’s stomach go insane with tingles.
He smelled amazing, and his skin was warm. She could’ve stayed there forever, but then he released her and took a step back.
“Hi” she said faintly.
“Hey” he smiled.
“Savannah, come get in the picture with Vic and I.” Lauren pulled her back to reality. She stood next to Vic while Lauren stood on the other side. Vic put his arms around the two girls, and all three smiled broadly for the picture.
The process repeated itself until the two girls had photos with everyone.
Next were autographs. As the boys signed their free CDs, posters, and stickers, Lauren wiggled her eyebrows at Savannah.
“What?” Savannah whispered.
Lauren nodded toward Tony, who was scribbling something small on a poster.
“I think he’s giving you his number.” Lauren nudged her.
“Yeah, and pigs fly.” Savannah whispered back, sarcastically.
However, when she received the poster after all four boys had signed, she did notice a small scribbling under Tony’s signature. But before she could read it, she heard Vic say,
“Hey, would you guys like a couple of drinks?”
Lauren giggled and nodded gratefully. Savannah, on the other head, was hesitant.
“Uhhhh….” She started, but Lauren elbowed her.
“Of course! We’re of age” Lauren lied, giving them her angelic smile.
“Sweet” Vic said.
“You should probably bring your stuff because as soon as we leave, we’re not allowed back in.” Mike said, staring at Lauren intently.
“Okay” Lauren said happily, and smiled at Savannah.
Savannah managed a smile back, but she was nervous.
The pills…my liver…
She remembered the night in the hospital. The pills she had taken had acetaminophen, which when exceeded a certain amount can possibly give liver disease. She remembered she had came close to that amount…she remembered the doctor’s warning…
If I were you, I would steer far away from taking any pain medications or drinking any alcohol...
“Savannah.” Lauren grabbed her arm, her eyes frightened. “Are you okay?”
Savannah blinked. “What? Oh, yeah.” She shook her head.
“You spaced out for a moment…” Lauren said quietly. The boys were staring with looks of concern of their faces.
“Oh, I was just thinking about how much fun we’re going to have today.” Savannah said coyly, making the boys laugh.
“Okay, let’s go!” Lauren said, smiling happily. They all retreated out of the room, and headed down the long hallway to the exit.
“Tell me if you don’t feel okay, alright?” Lauren whispered sternly.
“Okay.” Savannah whispered back, and gave her a reassuring look.
When they reached the outside, Vic ended up walking with Lauren and Jaime while Savannah walked with Tony and Mike.
“So, Tony. What exactly did you write on the poster?” Savannah asked, wrapping her arms around herself. In Virginia, it got pretty cold in December.
Before Tony could answer, Lauren shouted, “Wait! It’s Christmas!”
“Which is exactly why we’re drinking.” Mike said, laughing.
“Why aren't you guys with your families?” Savannah asked Vic as they formed into one group.
“We were going to, but we had two special ladies to please.” Jaime said, always flattering. “But also because the tour just ended up around Christmas time.”
“Whoops, sorry.” Lauren said as they reached the huge tour bus.
They all paraded on and while Vic and Mike made the drinks, Tony, Jaime, Savannah, and Lauren got cozy on the couch.
“So, what do you guys do around here? Isn't Virginia boring?” Jaime asked.
“Depends on what you like.” Savannah said, accepting a drink Mike had made.
“What do you like to do?” Tony asked.
“I like partying.” Lauren said, smiling at Vic.
“I watch movies and eat all day.” Savannah laughed, sipping her drink.
“An honest woman!” Mike said. “That’s a shocker.”
The group laughed and talked for a good while, before Savannah realized what time it was.
“Hey, Lauren. It’s almost one…”
Lauren was on the verge of being drunk. “So?”
“What about our families? It’s Christmas…”
Lauren waved her hand. “We’ll go later. Just enjoy this time.”
As Lauren accepted another drink, Savannah considered leaving. But a hand on her back stopped her.
“Hey, if you want to leave we can get one of our crew members to drive you…” Tony said quietly.
Savannah shook her head. “No, maybe later. It’s only one, and we usually celebrate around four. But thank you.”
Tony smiled. “No problem.”
In that moment, when Savannah’s blue eyes met Tony’s brown eyes, there was a spark. There was something more to him other than just being a guitarist in a band. She saw truth in his eyes; he was obviously hiding something personal from everyone else.
“Who wants to play truth or dare?” Jaime said, bringing up a cheesy game.
Everyone agreed in unison since there was nothing else to do. But Savannah knew things would get dirty real soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger!
I'll be updating this as much as I can, but I need to know if you guys actually like it and want more. :)
Don't be a silent reader! Feedback and criticism are welcomed and encouraged :)