Status: Finished. ♥

Hold On Until May

Hell, why not?

A couple drinks and dares later, Jaime’s shirt was off, Mike was wearing a bra, and Vic had to kiss Lauren. Next was Lauren’s turn, and she devilishly turned to Savannah.
“Truth or dare?”
It was meaningless to ask, considering no one liked truth.
“Dare.” Savannah said hesitantly. Who knew what Lauren had up her sleeve?
She tossed her hair back and smiled. “I dare you to make out with Tony.”
Savannah’s cheek grew hot. Everyone got silent, wondering if she would actually do it. She turned to Tony, who was becoming blurry. He smiled nervously.
Mike was the one who started the “do it!” chant. Taking in their persisting stares, Savannah finally looked daringly to Tony.
Why not?
She grabbed his face and kissed it hard. Everyone cheered, which made Savannah willing to do more.
“I wanna see tongue!” Jaime joked.
Savannah accepted the challenge. Tony’ hands were roaming up and down her body as she slid her tongue inside his mouth. She played with his hair as he explored her body, their tongues in action the whole time. They were both starting to sweat, and Savannah was heavily getting turned on.
“You guys can stop now…” Lauren laughed, getting up to make another drink.
“I don’t think they want to.” Mike chuckled.
But they did stop, but not before Tony bit her lip, making her want more. She gazed into his luscious brown eyes, smiling. She knew he wanted more, too.
“I think we’re going to go to the back…” Tony said to the group, standing up.
Savannah stood up with him. “Yeah, we’ll be right back.”
Everyone cheered and Vic shouted, “Get some, Tony!” before returning back to the game.
Tony led Savannah all the way to the back of the bus, where another hang out area was present, but more private.
They sat down, but instead of returning to the action, Tony took her hand.
“I saw you at the concert.” He said quietly.
Savannah waited for him to continue, but when he didn’t, she said, “And?”
“You were the most beautiful girl there.” Tony said shyly, looking down.
Savannah’s insides turned out from excitement.
Tony Perry, saying this? To me?
“Thank you.” She said, blushing.
“We don’t have to do it if you’re not comfortable enough to.” He drastically changed the subject.
“Why would I come back here if I didn’t want to?” Savannah said, raising her eyebrows.
Tony grinned, and put his hand up to her face. He kissed her gently, and carefully pushed her back so she was lying on the couch. He climbed on top of her and began kissing her neck and her collarbone, giving her little bites here and there. She could feel him hardening, so she pushed him back a little and took off his shirt. His chest was covered in tattoos. He sat her up and slipped her sweater off, revealing her c-cups. He began massaging them gently, making her moan. He unbuckled her bra, and threw it across the room. Laying her back down, he began playing with her nipples, sending tingles all over her body.
God, this is getting hot.
Suddenly, she realized what she was doing. She was about to have sex with a complete stranger, and that stranger being part of a band. He’s probably had sex with tons of other women! She grabbed his arms and pushed him back off her.
“Savannah...?” he said, confused.
“I don’t feel comfortable doing it.” she said coldly, putting her bra and sweater back on.
Tony stared at her, no longer wanting sex. “Okay…”
She got up, fixed her hair, and started to go out of the room.
“Wait, Savannah. Don’t leave, we can still talk.” He grabbed her arm.
Savannah stopped, and turned around. “I don’t think so…”
“Why? What happened that made you stop?”
“You’re a band member.” She snapped. “Don’t tell me you haven’t slept with other women. As soon as you get what you want, you’ll just leave and never talk to me again. I don’t want to have sex with a guy that I’m not serious about.”
Tony was speechless for a minute. Then, he confessed, “Okay, I have slept with other women. But not a lot. I’ve only slept with one woman who wasn’t my girlfriend or about to be.”
Savannah sighed. “Well, even if you were to be serious about me, you don’t live in Virginia. No where close. It wouldn’t work, so we shouldn’t even try.”
“I’ve been in a long-distance relationship before.”
“Been. Before. Obviously, it didn’t work out.”
Tony just stared at her.
“Anyways, you probably have a slut back home to fu-“
“Will you shut up? I’m not that type of guy!” he raised his voice.
Savannah was taken back. Maybe she was being a little too harsh…but that still didn’t change the subject of sex. She didn’t even know what they were fighting about, or what for.
She brought it up. “What exactly are we fighting about?”
“The fact that you think I’m just a manwhore.” Tony mumbled.
“Ok, well it’s been settled. You’re not. Goodbye.” Savannah started to leave, but Tony had a grip on her.
“Look, is it not obvious that I want you? What other guy would stand here and make you stay after all this?”
“After what?”
“You saying those mean things. You don’t even know me.”
“Which is exactly why I should go.” Savannah pried her arm out of his grip, and left Tony standing there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not like those other authors who update once a year (or so it seems like), so subscribe! I'm really into this story, so it will just get better and better. :) (And I'll be updating frequently!)
Feedback and criticism are welcomed and encouraged. :)
Have you ever been in love before? Comment if you have, and tell me about it. :)