Through Sin and Self Destruction

one shot

Danny’s pov.
I could feel myself grow harder and harder as she bounced on top of me. She shoved her hand down my trousers and started to suck on my neck. I couldn’t feel a thing – I just felt so lifeless as she started to undress me. Myca was going to be back at the bus in about 20 minutes. I ripped both of our clothes off and she started to fuck, moving her body up and down on my cock. She moaned as she pushed it deeper and deeper. “Oh yeah, fuck me harder.” She moaned as she bounced up and down faster and faster. I had to pretend to be interested and started to moan and kiss her body. I could feel her growing wetter as I moaned. “I’m gonna cum.” I warned her which made her body move faster and faster until I started to cum inside of her. Her body slowed down. Someone knocked on the door to the back room. “In a minute” I yelled and then began to get dressed. Not a word, The girl didn’t even look at me. I got boxers on and the girl slid the door open to leave and Ben entered.
“Hey man, did you’s just?” I nodded. “But Mycas-“ I stared at him. “Myca’s not going to find out.” He nodded. I grabbed the bag of coke from under the sofa. I needed another hit, just to take the edge off. Just another hit. I started to drink whiskey again and all before breakfast. “What do you want to do today?” Ben asked. “Cocaine, whiskey, sex, whiskey, sex, play a show, cocaine, whisky sleep.” I laughed as I took another swig. It didn’t burn like it use to – it barely touches the sides anymore. “Danny!” Myca’s voice yelled. “I’m back with food.” She smiled at me through the door. If only she knew a few moments earlier. Ben looked at me and then to the floor, like in disappointment. “Thanks babe” I walked through and grabbed the food and brought it to beside Ben. James joined us. “What’s up guys?” I took another drink – I could feel their eyes watching me as I gulped down another swallow. “Myca? Is it today you’re going back to Dallas?” I yelled through the door. “Yeah, just got a little more to pack” “Okay babe.” James and Ben began to chat about something I don’t really care about. The bottle was almost gone, and I could feel no effect.
A few hours later, and a few bottles down – Myca had left the tour bus and we had played out show. Another day to forget but a night to remember as the drinks started flowing with the other guys. Ben however, decided that he would slow down on the drink. Fucking pussy. He was acting strange with me since he saw that girl leave. It’s not like it was the first time – for fuck sake we have a chart. I was winning by far. We had to hide it when the girlfriends came around. You know they get annoyed when we cheat on them. The drinks were flowing and everyone had paired off. I had a beautiful blonde chick that was all over me. The usual procedure applied. I got into the back room, she started taking both of our clothes off and she starts to fuck. “Danny Can I talk to you?” Ben’s voice hurls through the door. “No Ben, fuck off.” “Please mate.” He begged. “Fuck sake.” I through the girl to the floor and began to get dressed. “Get dressed and get out.” I yelled at the girl – she did as she was told.
“What is so fucking urgent Ben?” I stated as we both walked to the seats. “n-n-n-nothing,” he stuttered. His hands were shaking and his body seemed to be 1000 degrees. “we have to talk about your lifestyle.” He stated. “This again?” He was going to try and make me go to rehab when I don’t need it. I’m just living life a little. “Danny please, this is serious.” I just wanted him to shut up. I leaned forward placing my hands on his knees and gently pushed his lips against mines. I closed my eyes and gently forced my tongue inside of his mouth. I heard him gently moan and then push me away. “What the fuck are you doing Danny?” He moved away from me slightly. “This is serious business about your life Danny! You can’t just distract me.” He raised his voice. “Ben, I’m not trying to distract you. I just wanted to kiss you.” He squinted his eyes a little. “No, this is the alcohol and drugs talking Danny. You can’t run from this anymore.” Ben’s voice softened as his face become closer to mines. I could smell his cigarettes from his clothes, his aftershave that he put on this morning. I could feel his breath on my lips, his heavy panting. I placed my hand on his face and grew it closer and closer to mines until our lips touched again. My heart beat grew faster and faster as he slipped his tongue inside of my mouth. His hands began to reach over to my thighs. I pulled away from his soft lips. “Show me that you love me.” I whispered into his ears as I moved his hand and placed it on my dick. I breathed deeply into his ear and slowly started to kiss down his neck. Gently starting to suck and bite as Ben inhaled sharply. A shiver ran down my spine as he bit his bottom lip. He slowly reached his hand over to my belt and undid it and the buttons.
He took a soft grasp of my dick and started gently rubbing it back and forth. I couldn’t help but moan – it felt so fucking good as he rubbed the tip and then slowly moved it back and forth in his hand. I pulled my jeans down a little more. I pulled his body closer against mines. He tried to pull away. I kissed his cheek. My stomach flipped as i started to pant heavily in his ear. His body shivered. I could feel him trying to stop but I forced his hand. “Faster.” I whispered as his hand tightens. “Danny, I’m sorry I can’t.” Ben pulled away from my body. His voice began to get angrier. “YOU ARE SO DRUNK ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME, YOU JUST GONNA USE ME LIKE YOU DO WITH EVERY GIRL THAT CRAWLS THROUGH HERE?” His fist clentched. “I will not be used like that Dan. I care about you too much.” His vain was ready to pop out of his head. I’ve never seen him like this. He stormed out of the back room. He’d be over it in the morning. I sat there - my head aching, pounding. And then it hit me. I need him.