MorMor-sherlocksecretsanta

Reminders

“Are you in love with him or something, boss?”
James Moriarty spun around in his chair to face the voice that came from the doorway.
“Come again?” Moriarty said with a sneer.
“The Detective. You’ve been looking at him an awful lot on the cameras lately, is all. Something you’re not telling me?” Sebastian took a few steps forward towards the consulting criminal, unlit cigarette hanging from his lips.
James stared at his sniper for a minute, his lips slightly parted, one corner turned up into a half-smile.
“I am not in love with Sherlock Holmes. I just like to watch him play the game. Please tell me you aren’t actually…jealous, are you Seb?” Moriarty stood and moved closer to Sebastian, pulling a lighter from his suit pocket, “Because of course, that would imply sentiment, which you know I have absolutely none of, not for anyone, especially the likes of Sherlock Holmes.”
Sebastian just stared, trying to calm his nerves. Because James Moriarty was standing just a little too close, which Sebastian was used to. Of course him and the boss had fooled around, but nothing more than a few blowjobs and bloody make-out sessions when Jim was drunk or needed to release some tension.
“Sebastian, do I need to remind you that you’re the only man for me?” Moriarty said with a joking smirk, flicking the lighter on. Sebastian watched as the flames danced in his eyes. He never could tell when the boss was actually joking or not.
“Maybe you do.” Sebastian muttered.
Moriarty leaned forward, lighting the cigarette. Sebastian inhaled, taking a deep drag, before exhaling through his nose.
Moriarty stared, before uttering a single word with a voice lower than Sebastian had ever heard him use, “Bedroom.”
Sebastian and James practically sprinted to the bedroom, removing articles of clothing while they went. Seb smashed his cigarette under a combat boot before removing those as well. Jim was left in boxer shorts and a thin white t shirt when he commanded Sebastian to lie down.
“On your back. No clothes.”
“You got it, boss.”
Jim wasted no time, and latched immediately onto Sebastian’s cock. He pulled it with slow strokes using his fist, following his mouth, sucking in earnest.
Sebastian clenched the sheets in his fists, writhing and moaning. Jim smirked through his cock, and sucked harder, teeth just grazing the skin as he pulled upward. He quickly stuck his first two fingers in his mouth, Sebastian gasped at the cold air hitting his wet and warm cock.
Quickly, Jim pushed Sebastian all the way into his mouth, suppressing the gag that threatened to take over. As soon as he had his nose brushing Sebastian’s pubic hair, his quickly shoved two fingers inside of him and Sebastian came, spilling his hot come down Jim’s throat.
Sebastian thrust into Jim’s mouth, riding through his orgasm. As soon as it was over, he lay boneless on the bed. Jim popped him out of his mouth, and straddling Seb’s hips, brushing his palms down his chest
“That was...wow, boss.”
“Don’t forget that you’re the only man I want to fuck.”
Sebastian smirked, brushing a thumb against one of Jim’s nipples. Jim shivered, and bent down to plant a small kiss on Sebastian’s lips.
“I won’t forget, boss.”
“Good. Now get dressed. I need you to go kill a man.” With that, Jim jumped off the bed, pulled on a pair of trousers that lay on the ground, and left the bedroom, leaving Sebastian Moran-still catching his breath-on Jim’s bed.