Status: will be slow process in order to be perfection!

The Town of Little Horn

Prelude

"I must warn you. I might have to kick you out tonight, if I meet a lady friend that is.." I over heard their silly conversation in the motel room. Twiggy must really wanted Marilyn to be nice and give him the two bed motel room for tonight. "I doubt it could happen. You are wearing a dress! How could you get company tonight if your dressed like that?" Marilyn snickerd. Twiggy almost always wears the same lime green button up baby doll dress from the 90's. Marilyn grabbed his warm trench coat and walked out. I waved goodbye to Twiggy and followed Manson to where Pogo was staying. We walked out into the snow, walked to Manson's rent-a-car and drove out of the motel's parking lot.

"There's no earthly way of knowing, which direction we are going.." the CD played its first track, Manson giggled.
"There's no knowing where we're going, or which way the wind is blowing.." I chuckled.
I wondered if we ever find Ginger and John, would this song amused them as well?
"Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing.." Driving in the snow was making my heart beat fast.
"Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Oh, the fires of hell are glowing. Is the grisly reaper mowing?" Thats when I realized we slipped and spiraled out of control.
"Yes, the danger must be growing. For the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing, any signs that they are slowing.." I just closed my eyes right before I heard a crash.

"Stop the boat!"
♠ ♠ ♠
a distraction much?